Two Wheel Forums banner

This place is getting Popular

5K views 69 replies 21 participants last post by  The Saint 
#1 ·
:cheers:
Lots of different personalities posting :thumbs:

#3 ·
Of course this place is popular....Lots of cool chicks, including me on here now :bowdown:

#6 ·
u can include urself in that post whore statement too :lol: ..we do aim to please.. :D

and us mods are here to serve..you guys all the ones that make this place cool, we appreciate it very much, and keep telling all ur friends about us..were starting to push towards 400 members!! ... :cool:

#7 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
u can include urself in that post whore statement too :lol: ..we do aim to please.. :D

and us mods are here to serve..you guys all the ones that make this place cool, we appreciate it very much, and keep telling all ur friends about us..were starting to push towards 400 members!! ... :cool:
LOL hmmm If you say you are here to serve...Then you SHOULD be bowing to us...LOL :hug: :cheers:

#9 ·
twisty said:
I like this place alot compared to like gixxer.com or esportbikes.com. I like that there is no politics and nothing is policed very tight. I hate police...
Well, if the site gets TOO big, they will start policing it more and more.

#11 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
hey, are you bowing to yourself? :lol:
:lol: I'm bowing to all chicks on here :lol: because we add spice to your lives :hug:

#12 ·
as one of the previously mentioned police...i gotta admit its nice not having to worry about alot of shiet going on in here that goes on in so many other sites. we may get into some "heated discussions" at times...but hey, thats why we have a site like TWF, so we can hang out, feel at home, and get away from all the BS at other places!! if u cant verbally bash ur friends, who can u do it too. :lol:

#21 ·
BikesR4Girls said:
Of course this place is popular....Lots of cool chicks, including me on here now :bowdown:

Well I guess I will :bowdown: to that and I think all guys will agree, because we sure do love a girl down on her knees! :dthumb: :jd:

#25 ·
Pigface1 said:
True. . over policing forums tends to hurt more than help b/c problems usually work themselves out anyway. Well, until someone like Big Ted/jetskifast comes along. :here: :D
Pig
Sites only grow when I come along ;)
Every site needs diversity to grow :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.