Two Wheel Forums banner

Thanksgiving meal sodas

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  GSXR1000DJ 
#1 ·
Nothing like drinking your Thanksgiving meal :lol:
How about Turkey& gravy soda or green bean casserole or maybe mashed potato& butter. No calories or carbs :cheers:
http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html
Might be little out of Doubles budget at $15.95 for holiday 5 pack :lol:

#6 ·
Dude, I heard about these while listening to Bob & Tom this morning on the radio...apparently these nasty creations are very popular!! :skep: why in the hell for I have no clue, but...

#9 ·
I'll just stick with the usual red wine, white wine deal with the fam :yum: ....

#11 ·
CrunchieJD said:
Oh, cut it out already!! :bash: :lol: This thread is about a nasty a$$ drink that shouldn't exist and should never even have made it to the market. YUCK!!!!!!! :puke:
Hmmm I think the person who thought of this drink should have a foot or two up thier a$$! Of COURSE, they'll probably end up making a killing out of it! :rolleyes: :rant:

#13 ·
twisty said:
Their apple soda is pretty good tho...

:iagree: jones' soda's arent that bad actually....but this whole dinner in a drink thing has gone alittle to far if u ask me.. next thing u know they'll be putting a whole thanksgiving day meal in a capsule that you can swallow, and just imagine what it would have tasted like, without all the hassle of eating it ?? :crazy:

#14 ·
jetskifast said:
Nothing like drinking your Thanksgiving meal :lol:
How about Turkey& gravy soda or green bean casserole or maybe mashed potato& butter. No calories or carbs :cheers:
http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html
Might be little out of Doubles budget at $15.95 for holiday 5 pack :lol:

The topic of the nasty ass soda's is one thing, they sound pretty gross.
Is it really necessary to take am immature and classless shot at Double for no reason? :chill: :cursin:

#18 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
maybe the loser of the "race" down at the gap between twisty and jetski should have to drink a case of these sodas!! :eek: :lol:

Is it too early to declare a clear winner??? :dthumb: Submit your bets now!!! But something tells me I can clearly see the outcome of it all.

#19 ·
Ace said:
The topic of the nasty ass soda's is one thing, they sound pretty gross.
Is it really necessary to take am immature and classless shot at Double for no reason? :chill: :cursin:

Thanks Ace. I was thinking the same thing as I read it. That last comment wasn't even called for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.