Two Wheel Forums banner

A good wifes guide

3K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 · (Edited)
Right out of Housekeeping guide(circa 1955). What happend to the good old days.
Sorry can't get article to upload from my pics.

#8 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
Women's liberation fella's! It's not all about MEN anymore! Get used it to!! LMAO :lol: :crazy:
Oh PLEASE! Leave it to Beaver?!?!?!?!?!

"Gee Ward, I think you were a little hard on Beaver." :puke:

I do my wife part! I cook and I clean...BUT I'm also treated with respect by my husband. I don't get treated like a slave or a woman that should be seen and not heard. It might have been the way of the 50's...But ummm this is the present, DEAR! LOL :lol: :lol:

#10 ·
Captain Morgan said:
after that comment, you'll be lucky to even get in the door when you get home. :lol:
and its her birthday today no less!! :whistle:

now charlie, didnt you see how happy ward & june were on that show...the guy goes out all day and brings home the bacon while the wife cooks/cleans/and greats him at the door with his slippers and afternoon paper. ah, the life.. :whistle: :rofl:

#18 ·
Thanx Becca, that's what I wanted to post but couldn't. Imagine what life would be if it were true.
Shut up Biatch, and fix me a turkey pot pie!!!

#20 ·
I'm taking this thing home to show my girlfriend. I hope I can talk her into changing her ways because this sticking up for herself crap when we fight has to stop. Plus, the fast food diet is killing me!! Don't know if I'll fit into my leathers come spring. Better get that girl in check!!!!

#21 ·
chev said:
I'm taking this thing home to show my girlfriend. I hope I can talk her into changing her ways because this sticking up for herself crap when we fight has to stop. Plus, the fast food diet is killing me!! Don't know if I'll fit into my leathers come spring. Better get that girl in check!!!!
HEY CHEV!!!!! What up!

Yea, I don't think Courtney will go for this.... ;)

#26 ·
Chev....definately don't show your woman this!!! Besides, I've seen the type of heels she wears...punching you in throat won't hurt half as bad compared to if she stabs you with one of those heels!!! OUCH!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.