42K views 104 replies 20 participants last post by  Slain 
#1 ·
where are you all?
especially queenslanders!?
i need friends:cheers:

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
#8 ·
Hi Mate,
I'm in Sydney, but I've got a lot of mates in Brisvegas. I'm into Bucket racing, and the scene is pretty strong up your way. Go to http://postclassicracing.com.au/phpbb2/index.php, and look around. Theres a few links to the SBL out of Brisbane, and the North Coast Road racers (ncrr).

I've only been to Brissy a few times, and never on the bike, so I don't know what the good riders roads are in your area.

:welcome: to the forum. They're a great mob on here..........for yanks!:dthumb:

#9 ·
Hi Mate,
I'm in Sydney, but I've got a lot of mates in Brisvegas. I'm into Bucket racing, and the scene is pretty strong up your way. Go to http://postclassicracing.com.au/phpbb2/index.php, and look around. Theres a few links to the SBL out of Brisbane, and the North Coast Road racers (ncrr).

I've only been to Brissy a few times, and never on the bike, so I don't know what the good riders roads are in your area.

:welcome: to the forum. They're a great mob on here..........for yanks!:dthumb:
:iagree: You gotta love it (us)

#14 ·
What's up girl? I just love havin all the aussies here!

I tried to fix your links but it didn't work... kept getting a bad syntax error or somin... please try again!

I'll take you riding. Just come over here!

#18 ·
austrailia...mmmmm tazmanian devils, kangaroos, crocodile dundee, toilet water that goes clockwise when flushed... interesting place...

i need to get out my aussie teen to english dictionary...

ahhh here it is Crankin: good, great, really nice... see aslo bitchin and tight (ebonics)

#59 ·
Dateline is a news broadcast show in the states. The recently did some shows about guys searching for young girls on the net in chat rooms and forums/message boards.

As you already know. 18 is the legal age of consent here in the states. That means your to young for 99% of the guys on this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.