Two Wheel Forums banner

Is it cheating.... ?

7K views 90 replies 17 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
So here's this week's controversial, deep and meaningful discussion thread. :lol:

A thread on another forum, as well as a post in 1Bad's thread got me to thinking....

Exactly. If it was a dream, then it sounds like someone has a guilty conscience.
The thread on another forum asks "If you think about someone other than your S.O. (i.e. an ex) while you (spend quality time with yourself), is it cheating?"

Here's my take: Fantasy (and dreams) are just that -- fantasy. Fabrications of the mind that we can't 100% control. I'm sure many of us have fantasized about things/people we'd never DREAM of doing (even given the opportunity) in real life. But in the privacy of our own minds, it's safe, there's no repercussions, and it's an outlet for those things we CAN'T act out for real.

Assuming the relationship with the S.O. is healthy and happy, and the fantasies aren't interfering with intimacy with that person/it hasn't become obsessive, then I don't think the occasional mind-fling with someone other than them (be it Jenna Jameson or the guy at the Dry Cleaners) is a big deal.

Ok, discuss amongst yourselves....

See less See more
#18 ·
Good idea... My girlfriend can't read so it's all good...

I have a question to you gals. Do you fantasize about another guy when doing your current guy? I know I do math equations while doing the wife to keep from prematurely ejaculating. After she gets hers, then it's fantasy time for me.

So my answer is, no... ain't cheating, just making the passion last longer.

-a|ex
:lol: :dthumb:

I don't do math, but a lot of times I plan my next day or recap the day I just had... then I think about all the cleavage and whatnot I saw that day... Or the day before...:flush:

#17 ·
I have a question to you gals. Do you fantasize about another guy when doing your current guy? I know I do math equations while doing the wife to keep from prematurely ejaculating. After she gets hers, then it's fantasy time for me.

So my answer is, no... ain't cheating, just making the passion last longer.

-a|ex

#20 ·
Ah, fantasizing while intimate with your S.O. is totally different than fantasy while you're alone. :lol: I mean, sure, the mind wanders from time to time, but overall, no, I don't tend to fantasize DURING sex at all, but rather just stay focused on the moment.

#26 · (Edited)
I like you neebs, you're a realist. Many women get bent out of shape about that sometimes. My ex didn't seem to mind, as long as the fantasy at least involved her. Case in point:

I had told my ex about a fantasy I had of her and someone else. She told me that she imagined the fantasy a bit differently and she told me how it went in her mind. We had fun that night. Now if I can just hook that up sometime, I'll be even happier. :lol: Too bad she's the ex.

#39 ·
i think it is fine to fantasize about others from time to time, BUT if you find yourself doing it ALL the time then you have to step back and ask yourself what is lacking in your relationship. what quality are you finding in your fantasy lover that you don't have in your own significant other?

i guess the old adage "it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home" would apply here.

imagination can be a wonderful thing. you should see how i look in my fantasies. :whistle:

#72 ·
DAMN YOU UPSHIFT...DAMN YOU TO HELL!!:cursin:

There...now will you put the avitar back up??:lol:
You're that sensitive that one person not appreciating your awesome boobies over many guys that do....you take them down?
The terrorists truely have won. :nonod: :lol:

#80 ·
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

DANG!! Awesome pic!!:dthumb: I'd rep you, but already did. Nee give this man some "Hot TATA rep points":wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.