Two Wheel Forums banner

up date on back injury

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Rider 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, its been a while since I have been on do to my back injury. I have been stuck on the couch for a couple of weeks now and it has been very sad. I live in the pacific northwest so we have to take advantage of any sun. it has been beuatiful out and I have been stuck on the dam couch. :cursin: Plus I was planning to go to vegas on oct 8, was going to drive down and trailer my bike and hook up with DL down there. its just not going to happen.

I go for back injections on monday and hope that will help. if not next stop is under the knife:yikes:

I have only got to use my new suit a few times. I feel like wearing it around the house:bonk:

n-e-way will keep you posted....

#3 ·
on march 6th I blew out my L3 L4 L5 disks on the job (framer) had a good recovery and then a few weeks ago out of know where I am down again:cursin: doc says I cant do anything for a little while, I wish I could go against his orders but I am pretty messed up. but I am better then I was last week. still plannind to come down hope to still hook up.

#10 ·
If you have to have surgery on it. I will give you a heads up. When they say don't do nothing. Understand what those words mean. My dad has had serious back problems. He is a stubborn old man, and just won't quit. As bad as I hate to say it, it don't matter how stubborn he is, it caught up to him now. He now has probably 2-3 inches in the middle of his back that isn't metal. So please while you can rest. I know it sucks to just lay around, but it will pay off in the long run bud. The more you take it easy now, the longer you will be riding later in life. Good luck man.

#14 ·
Man sorry to hear things are so ****ty. The back is one of those body pieces that I swear the docs don't know as much about as they lead on. Avoid the knife. I don't know anybody that comes out of back surgery better than before!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.