Two Wheel Forums banner

TWF Michigan Ride

14K views 104 replies 14 participants last post by  1BadCBR 
#1 ·
#14 · (Edited)
So the ride on Saturday was tons of fun! Super (from WOS) was a great leader and despite my 1st half issue with pushing wide in my right-handers (sorted it out in the 2nd half) it was a nice ride. Here are some pics, I'll try to identify some of the TWFers in the pics...

At the meeting spot (GRZ750S is in the red and black jacket and I'm in the leathers with a star on my speed hump right next to him, pickle is on the far left with the hoodie under his jacket)

This is right after GasMan arrived on the chop, and you can just see Pippi's awsome Devil exhaust on the Gix 1k right behind the chop (Ed and me in the pic again)

More TWFers/WOS peeps: GasMan in all black (including chaps :yikes:) and sunglasses. The infamous Twisty is just to the left of Gas in the silver leather suit and black hat, and his lady Pippi is in the flowered hat. I don't know the guy in the foreground.

:drool: CHROME :drool:

:drool: :drool: RC-51 I wanna steal this from twisty:drool: :drool:

#27 · (Edited)
More TWFers/WOS peeps: GasMan in all black (including chaps :yikes:) and sunglasses. The infamous Twisty is just to the left of Gas in the silver leather suit and black hat, and his lady Pippi is in the flowered hat. I don't know the guy in the foreground.
haha, as i quoted this, dave, to clear up who the guy in the foreground is, i noticed the image is named "rimmy.jpg"

that would be the guy in the forground, Eric (a.k.a. Rimmy) from detroitsportbikes.com.

#16 ·
Thanks Nee! The leathers are actually the Hein Gericke 'Celtic' suit. I got it on eBay from a guy that wore it once and it didn't fit him but since he had worn it at a track day the place he bought it wouldn't let him return it. So I got a suit with an MSRP of $800 for under $200 cuz I was the only bidder and the bidding started at $180. It fits me great as far as I can tell.
Linky

#33 ·
background: when we went past a field that had the fence line right up to the road, twisty revved the twin and a cow jumped straight off the ground and was treading air, it look like something off of the matrix in slow mo, never seen a cow run so fast in my life when it hit the ground:rofl:

#35 ·
Ok... pics... sorry for my delay. After the ride I rode up to my condo area and had a Mich vs State & Tigers vs Yanks party!

No internet or PC at the condo...

Here's my pics..

Me getting ready to leave... no more smilie with that helmet strap on so tight.

The meet up. You can see the back tire of the chop towards the back.

From the left GR (Ed) and Drewpy (will)

Knight (Dave)

Pippi going in for a pic

More group shots...

"Hey how did this chrome get here?"

Reactions: drewpy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.