Two Wheel Forums banner

Somebody would have to get their azz kicked!!

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
I don't know the story, I just got the picture in an e-mail. But one thing is for certain: Somebody would be getting the crap kicked out of them!!

Reactions: Knight
#10 ·
From the looks of it, the Ferrari had to be the vehicle out of control. Otherwise the rear quarter of vehilece would show great damage from truck hitting it. My guess, Ferrari out of control went under F150.

Either way......OOPS!:cursin:

#16 ·
I wondered that too, seeing as how that doesn't really look like the garage of a Ferrari owner. However, looking at the bricks, the left side of the garage, the straight-in angle of the ferrari combined with the in-from-the-left angle of the truck, the garage door being on top of the ferrari, and the scrapes on the ceiling of the garage, I think the truck hit a curb or something to get it airborne and went through the garage wall on top of the ferrari. Also, if you look closely at the hood of the truck, you can see that it's damaged and folded, signifying that it went through the wall. The damage to the right rear of the truck could still be explained away by the guy hitting other obsticles on his way towards the garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.