How to insert images to your post.
First your image must be hosted on a site. Whether it be your own site, a photo hosting site such as photobucket.com, or a gallery like TWF
- Pull up your picture in question.
- Right click the pic
- Left click properties
- Double click "Address (URL)" (Example: https://www.twowheelforum.com/photopo...2/28misc28.jpg )
- Right click that highlighted URL
- Left click "copy"
- Now go to your post.
- Left click in the message where you want the pic
- Click the yellow insert image icon in the post toolbar. It looks like a postcard with a mountain image.
- A pop up will come up asking for the URL.
- Right click the highlighted http://
- Left click paste
- Left click OK
- You will see something like.... but it will be [ & ] instead of ( & )...had to replace so you would see it instead of just the image............. (IMG)https://www.twowheelforum.com/photopo...isc28.jpg(/IMG)
aka Gas Man
Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
is me till the