Two Wheel Forums banner

My Wheelie Day Out!

8K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  BikeMaster 
#1 ·
A few days ago, i got a friend of mine who owns an R1SP to grab his Camara kit and take some photo's of me doing some Wheelies...
Hope you like them..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#15 ·
It comes like that stock :idk: dont you guyz have the R1SP?
It orginally comes with Marcheleni wheels, ohlins front and rear suspension, ohlins steering damper, gold termingi rear exhuast. the works,, they only made 1000 of them and this one is #665.

We do have a few twists but not many.. the area is empty in the background because we took the pictures next to Forumla one circuit which is far from any built up area..its in the desert basically..so they call it the desert track..
:readng:

#39 ·
Let me see if I can't clear a few things up for everyone. First off, the reason BikeMaster saw everything on it at the showroom was due to the night before. We pulled it straight from crate and installed Almost every single aftermarket part on it immediately. The chicken strips are due to newly installed Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa SC2's along with the roads here. You wouldn't dare drop it in enough to rid chicken strips on the roads here........way too much oil and grease. Can't even let 1st gear out on most roads without losing the rear end.
The orange sprocket was supposed to be gold and I needed THAT gearing for track day to maximize potential down the longest straight. Can't get parts as easily as living back home and I agree it looks like crap but it's better than the stock one that was on it. It will be changed but performance came first on that one. The lights weren't taped because I came in late for track day and I didn't have any tape. They aren't too picky although they should be. The bike is exactly the same as the USA version LE except we received 501-1000 in a different color scheme. Glad you guys like the bike. I LOVE IT!
I do ride street but mostly track here in Bahrain and trying to get a visa so I can take it to Losail.

Here's a list of a few of the mods..........

Magical Racing Windscreen w/CF trim, Magical Racing GP Mirrors, Hypertech Pro Steering Damper, CRG Levers, Goodridge Braided Brake Lines, EBC HH pads, Gilles Rearsets, Custom rear fender eliminator, DR VFX rear light/flasher kit, solo seat tail, PCIII, Ignition module, Velocity Stacks, OPP CF Superbike Ram Air Intakes, K&N Filter, Termignoni CF full competition system, gravesport turn signals, smog block off plates.

#41 ·
I was right about the CRG's and the Gilles. Someone pat me on the back. Bad ass bike, man. none of us were intentionaly knocking you for the orange sprocket. I knew there was a stroy behind the chicken strips.

So you gotta be around 160-165 hp at the wheel, no?

#50 ·
sorry.......I don't spend a ton of time sitting on the computer. Been busy working on the bike all week getting ready for track day this past friday so I could remove those chicken strips. They are completely removed front and back now. Hoping someone took photos during the day and will have to wait and see.

I guess this makes me a 3 poster doesn't it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.