Two Wheel Forums banner

Don't you just HATE finding your dream house...

3K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
at the WRONG time!!! AAAARRRGGHHH!!!! I found the house and land that I absolutely LOVE, in a GREAT location, but it's out of my stinking price range at this time. I'm sure I could afford it in about 5 years, but it's on the market NOW. Dammit!!!!!

#2 ·
Yea that bites...then you wish you never saw it cause it haunts ya...had the same thing happen just a few weeks ago,such a cool house-like a 200 yr. old stone colonial with a small add., all updated,well kept,w/ a nice big barn/stable type garage,decent amount of ground and in the coolest area of woods,well off the main roads,but also just out of our price range:cursin:

#17 ·
don't forget a garage both garage and basement are the quenessential man space which is important to me because i have much man paraphenalia such as a bike, tools, racing posters, various souvenirs from race spectating, pooltable, etc. you can always tell a badly whipped man when his wife not only has the entire house decorated but has a bunch of her girlie junk in the basement and garage.

#34 ·
that house would go for at least 800K here...shoot, lil houses at about 1300 sq ft go for 250k around here!! ...i dont feel the need for a basement tho...i grew up in Texas/Oklahoma area and lived in ATL before moving down to FL, never had a basement (tho we did have a storm cellar in midwest...) but hubby has the garage mostly to himself cept for my bike stuff, so i guess that is his "manly" area! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.