Two Wheel Forums banner

What would you do?

4K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  mvp622 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
hmmm, pass out from fear???

thats probably my greatest fear, getting eaten by something in the ocean...i live on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and am terrified of water past my waist...pools and lakes I can handle, sea water freaks me out...*shudder*

but they also say out here that if you go up in a helicopter and fly over the beaches you see all the people out in the water and they are all surrounded by sharks and they never know it!! :yikes:

#11 ·
Yu never really know what you would do in that situation but my first thought would be to paddle backward towards it hoping somehow he would not get up the momentum to swallow me whole or be so overcome with curiosity he would give me a fly by and let me escape to shallow water.

Once he made aggressive contact I would be making my best Mark Maguire/ Sammy Sosa impression and swingin for the fence!

#18 ·
Forget the fence, go for the nose!

Id make a vow that if i lived, id kill the bastard thats taking the picture and didnt warn me.
No doubt!!

yep, definetly sh*t my self in hopes that it will think I went bad and not want to eat me.
Dude, that's hilarious!

I would like to think I would have the presence of mind to spin sideways and as the shark came up to bite I would shove my oar down his throat... Then I would try to punch it in the nose and gouge out it's eyes...

More likely I would paddle like I was an Ethiopian who was late for a free buffet... Then I'd get eaten...
Exactly. Punch that dillweed in the nose. :lol:

#16 ·
I would like to think I would have the presence of mind to spin sideways and as the shark came up to bite I would shove my oar down his throat... Then I would try to punch it in the nose and gouge out it's eyes...

More likely I would paddle like I was an Ethiopian who was late for a free buffet... Then I'd get eaten...

#21 ·
I can see it now... You would be that guy...

Me: "Dude, I am gettin chased by a Great White!!!"
Cap'n: "Don't be such a puzzy dude, it's just a Nurse Shark"
Me: "Oh, that doesn't sound so bad... So it can't hurt me?"
Cap'n: "Oh no, it's deadly..."
Me: "WTF, then help me!"
Cap'n: "Nothin' I can do man, but I promise to take care of your girlfriend after you're gone!"

:cursin:

#28 ·
for example, we have them everywhere down here and you never know they are there...we also have the BULL shark, and you KNOW they are here...those attacks we had a few years back were bull sharks...we also get hammerheads from time to time but i dont think anyone has ever had an incident down here with one...

speaking of aqautic things, anyone else been to the Atlanta Aquarium yet? where they have the whale sharks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.