Two Wheel Forums banner

Keep the Nipple in the Avatar? Or sensor it for the weak stomached?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipple or no Nipple... That is the question?

7K views 83 replies 22 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 · (Edited)
So SOME people didnt like my nipple in my avatar, so i edited it out.

now SOME people do like it there... (neebelung)

so i'll leave this to you guys. heres a piece of the pic i took the avatar from.

See less See more
#22 ·
:iagree:

Bring back the nipple!! Power to the nipple!! OSP needs to quit tryin' to keep the nipple down!! :lol:
:wbs:

are we discussing a guy's nipple? I haven't seen the unsensored avatar.

-a|ex
Yes.

I think maybe you should leave the box there, but make it white. Then, hand-draw a nipple in.
Now that is a great idea!

i actually thought about that. but that'd be like replaceing curse words with regular words on Die Hard. its so cheesy.
I think it would be funny.

No we dont.
:withstupi

I can answer that for him............NOPE.
:dthumb:

That's exactly my point. As cheesy as someone being offended by a man-boobie.
It's not that it's offensive... Whenever dude posts I find myself drawn to the nipple... Like when someone has a huge gnarly booger hanging out of their nose... You don't want to look, but you just can't help it... You are drawn to the booger/nipple... Plus it kinda reminds me of my younger experimental days...

Part of that was a joke...

#3 ·
Myself I really miss the nipple. Can't get enough nipple. In fact I suggested we start a "members nipple pic" thread so we can all show off our prized parts.

#34 ·
My take on the subject; I don't care. With that being said, when you first started posting. I thought you were a girl. Not the Avatar pic but rather a girl that found it sexy much like allot of the guys around here post pics of hot girls in their Avatars. Screen name could go either way too.

#36 ·
i never thought of my arm and chest sexy, but rather its a pic of (part) of my first tattoo. When i cropped it out i really never considered my nipple in it to be a problem... aparently its driving a wedge in between the entire community here.

I guess it was a gag, that turned into a joke, that turned into a thread, and now should die :bash:

imma go make a cool animated av when i get to my house again sometime.

maybee some nipples dancing in the morning fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.