Two Wheel Forums banner

OSU/Michigan...just a game???

2K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
A guy named Bob received a free ticket to the OSU/Michigan game from his company. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the stadium, he realized the seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium way back in the South Stands-- he was closer to the Goodyear blimp than to the field.

About halfway through the first quarter, he noticed an empty seat 10 rows off the field, right on the 50 yard line. He decided to take a chance and made his way down to the empty seat. As he sat down, he asked the gentleman sitting next to him, "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" The man said "No."

Now, very excited to have such a great seat for the game, Bob said, "That's incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the OSU / Michigan game and not use it?" The man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Ohio State game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Well, that's really sad, " said Bob. "But you couldn't find a friend or relative to come with you?" The man replied, "No. They're all at the funeral."

#4 ·
Wow...so that means all of the games he went to with his wife were just for the game which means his love for her wasnt real and they were married by their parents because they were chosen for each other by their parents which means he is either Indian or Chinese but he was at a football game so he cant be Indian so he must be a Chinese immigrant because they had to be married young so...if the game was played in 2005 (because they havent played yet in 2006) he must be a 62 year old Chinese man! :yikes:

#24 ·
Wow, what a game that was. Not what I expected, I expected more of a defensive battle, but damn, what a shootout. Good job OSU.

One thing though... you would think that in a state that is 80% flat farmland, they would have someone around who could grow some decent grass :D That crap was horrible! For both teams.

#31 ·
No crap... that field was HORRIBLE. I seen many plays on both sides that would have been totally different had the player not slipped!

The basic problem with Mich was their offense line. OSU defensive line was killin the Mich offensive line. Givin Chad Henne NO TIME to do anything.

Further, how many times can you run Hart in a right slant and get no gain of yards? I'm not sure and neither does the U of M football team. Did you see how far they were getting in the 4th quater when they started doing what got OSU the victory. What was that you may ask?

Throwing a short game! OSU threw a hell of a short game. They did it so well that it got them probably 4 of their TDs.

If Michigan would have won it they wouldn't have deserved it... and it breaks my heart to say that.

However!!!! They will playing each other again Jan 8th for the championship! I hope Mich can get their game together by then!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.