Two Wheel Forums banner

07 hayabusa's are @ the dealers

6K views 41 replies 21 participants last post by  Crazy250 
#1 ·
stopped by a couple of dealers and found a black and red. Only 1 of each. :idk: still looking for the blue....

#33 ·
I cant figure out why people bitch about how a busa is ugly and talk a bunch of crap about it when the thread topic is about a busa, if you dont like them then dont look at the thread, its pretty simple. I dont talk about how I cant stand the looks of other style sport bike, so I dont go looking into threads about the old dinosaurs.:thx1:

#37 ·
Thats my point, if the thread reads 07 hayabusa at dealers why look if you think there ugly, I dont like yamaha's so I dont go looking in the R1 threads to bash people on there bikes.

I know everyone has a opion, but if I am looking in the suzuki threads I didnt figure I would read every thing about the busa being bashed. They corner well, go fast, and pretty comfortable for long rides, they must not be to bad they sell the hell out of them.

Yea I LOVE MY BUSA..........

#38 ·
Thats my point, if the thread reads 07 hayabusa at dealers why look if you think there ugly, I dont like yamaha's so I dont go looking in the R1 threads to bash people on there bikes.

I know everyone has a opion, but if I am looking in the suzuki threads I didnt figure I would read every thing about the busa being bashed. They corner well, go fast, and pretty comfortable for long rides, they must not be to bad they sell the hell out of them.

Yea I LOVE MY BUSA..........
Since when?

They're great bikes for speed, but they don't handle.

I don't like the looks of the new ones, but meh, to each his own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.