TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums - View Single Post - What's the Difference Between Flirting and Cheating?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Rae

hmmm...that is such a loaded question...i think alot of it would also depend on the person in question...

Looking at another woman...i dont think thats cheating...from time to time I will point out an attractive woman to my husband, so obviously I dont care if he looks, I tease him about it if I catch him, and give him pointers on not being so obvious...but I am totally comfy in my skin and not the least bit worried bout him leaving me, if he does, he does and there wouldnt be anything I could do to change that...but I figure after 6 years if he was gonna leave he wouldve...

Emailing an Ex...depends on the context, i email and get emails from time to time from my exes, but there is nothing going on there, my first serious boyfriend I ever had came to my wedding so... no one can compare to my hubby so he doesnt worry too much anymore...i feel the same way, but anytime we are feeling funny about the other, we just look at the emails or messages...with permission of course...NEVER SNOOP!!

Hanging out with Co-workers...again, depends on how you are hanging out...excluding SO intentionally, maybe cheating...if you are having marital problems and you are doing this, def cheating...doing anything other than hanging out, i.e. swapping spit, etc, cheating...

Kissing opposite sex...DEF Cheating!!!

Strip clubs...not cheating unless you are going home with employees...

ya know, alot of this all depends on the person...a person who is not totally comfy in a relationship or insecure will view things totally opposite than someone who is...for that matter, i have several married guy friends that i/we (me and hubby) hang out with, often times with their spouses as well and we give each other hard times, tease, etc...and that could be construed as flirting to some ppl who dont know us or just happen to be passing by, while I/we consider them family, brothers and sisters...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome