Two Wheel Forums banner

WOW look at this

4K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  binder929rr 
#1 ·
#11 ·
He competes with a slightly modified BMW F800 now, courtecy of BMW proper. He has a real technical "euro" style.

LRM said:
Christian Pfieffer. Excellent rider, nice guy. Met him at an ATLFreestyle stunt show I hosted at my restaurant. There are plenty more good stunters out there. Darrik of atlfreestyle, Patrick Stephens of patrickstephensfreestyle.com and many more. Even Team 360 out of Texas
nice.

#10 ·
Christian Pfieffer. Excellent rider, nice guy. Met him at an ATLFreestyle stunt show I hosted at my restaurant. There are plenty more good stunters out there. Darrik of atlfreestyle, Patrick Stephens of patrickstephensfreestyle.com and many more. Even Team 360 out of Texas

#12 ·
We actually had back to back "celeb" riders come through the local stunt spot. Among Christian Pfieffer we were also graced with Jason Britton and Big Dave during the Superbikes Atlanta episode. Good times were had. For those of you who caught the show the 2 reps from Atlanta were Darrik of Atlanta Freestyle and the innovative Aaron from Anger Management. Both excellent riders and of course the GSX1000 getting pulled over by GSP during the highway wheelie was my good buddy Evan of RiotRadio.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.