Hello - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3
Hello

Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
ninjagirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:06 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,394
Nice bike. Kawasaki started making the Ninja's in 84, so you have a rare one.
No Worries is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:08 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 396
Hey ninja, welcome to TWF. You'll love it here. My second bike was a 89 ninja 600. Just have fun and post up, there is tons of fun people here. This forum is like no other.
jdog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:30 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog
This forum is like no other.
FO SHO
twisty is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:32 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
FO SHEZZY MY NEZZY!!! TWF IS OFF THE FORUM CHAIN!! LMAO




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:48 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagirl
Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
Ninja....NICE. ZX7R myself and my friend and fellow club member (WOS RULES!) the Gas Man has himself a ZX9R. You'll see plenty of him around here...he even has his own thread!!! Anway, welcome Ninjagirl. It's fun around here. You'll enjoy it.
chev is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:00 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Yep, I'm postwhorin it up today!!! And yes, I do have my very own postwhored/jacked thread!!! That's cause I got pull with management...

Kaw's RULE!!! And if you got anything to say in oposition....talk to Chev!!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:24 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagirl
Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
Welcome ninjagirl!
Pippi is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:41 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
welcome to the site ninjagirl..great to have you on board!! you've already got a friend in Gas Man ..he's bleeds kawasaki!
Need4Speed is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:45 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed750
welcome to the site ninjagirl..great to have you on board!! you've already got a friend in Gas Man ..he's bleeds kawasaki!
WTF N4S750. No love for me. I love and bleed Kaw too and you leave me out. What the heck is going on around here. This is crap. I'm pissed. OK, I'm better. Just giving you a hard time my friend. Really, that's all I'm doing. Just playing around. That's it, I swear.
chev is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev
WTF N4S750. No love for me. I love and bleed Kaw too and you leave me out. What the heck is going on around here. This is crap. I'm pissed. OK, I'm better. Just giving you a hard time my friend. Really, that's all I'm doing. Just playing around. That's it, I swear.

well ur just full of it today aint ya.. ...and yes ur right..shame on me, I did leave out another WOS kawa guy!! my bad, i'll flog myself and by u a new zx10!!
Need4Speed is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3,654
Welcome, I understand everyone can't be perfect. Take for instance chev and gas. They are to close friends and ride Kaws.

Last edited by twisty; 11-16-2004 at 09:53 PM.
twisty is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:52 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed750
well ur just full of it today aint ya.. ...and yes ur right..shame on me, I did leave out another WOS kawa guy!! my bad, i'll flog myself and by u a new zx10!!
Yeah, I'm on a fire today. Fiesty as can be. But anyway, it's all in good fun. Just don't leave out another WOS again or else.......... We'll have to drink beer and talk about it or something.
chev is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:54 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty
Welcome, I understand everyone can be perfect. Take for instance chev and gas. They are to close friends and ride Kaws.
ha ha ha ha ha. Twisty funny. Twisty real funny. I'd say something cool like my Kaw can kick your GSXR's arse but then I'd just be telling lies and it's not good to lie. SO I've been told!!! But say it again and I'll punch you in the neck!!!!!! (inside joke between all of us WOS that went to the gap last year). Come to the gap with us and you can be in on our cool jokes too!!!
chev is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev
ha ha ha ha ha. Twisty funny. Twisty real funny. I'd say something cool like my Kaw can kick your GSXR's arse but then I'd just be telling lies and it's not good to lie. SO I've been told!!! But say it again and I'll punch you in the neck!!!!!! (inside joke between all of us WOS that went to the gap last year). Come to the gap with us and you can be in on our cool jokes too!!!

yes i wanna be cool too..please punch me in the neck at the gap this year !!!
Need4Speed is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 01:03 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty
Welcome, I understand everyone can be perfect. Take for instance chev and gas. They are to close friends and ride Kaws.
Thanks Twisty! I appreciate the compliment...saying that Chev and I are perfect. We do ride Kaws and I'm sure that is the real reason why we are so perfect!!

Damn that mis-spelling by you is sure getting your message all sorts of messed up isn't it?!?!?!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 01:04 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Chev, you should put this in your signature..

"Yeah, so the Draggin punched me in the neck, I got up and still kicked his arse!"

Either way, you guys are cracking me up today!!! OMFG!!!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Administrator
 
ShanMan14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: FREE THE HOPS!
Posts: 10,104
Welcome!
ShanMan14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome