Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Thing

Votes: 3 12.5%

He or She

4K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  Full Throttle 
#1 ·
Is your bike a He or she, or Neither?

#18 ·
I used to call my bikes girls, but after going to the tracks I know it's a thing; an animal. I've never been bucked off of a girl (and so violently-high sides)at 80+mphs and strike so much fear and to command so much respect and attention of an object all at the same time. I used to think that girls were high maintenance-till I started to go to track days.

#19 ·
i think it's a she because i call it my baby. and i have no desires to call any he's my baby. and the thing is my ex-wife so i won't disrespect my baby by calling it that.

#22 ·
ummm to be honest, every thread stays on topic for about 4 replies and then gets hijacked man, dont take it personal :wink:.

gotta make sure you keep people on topic, its okay to remind us with a subtle

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

Back on topic... split off the eva mendes post jacking! :modowns:

#24 ·
Mine's a girl... though I don't have a name... she's defiantly a girl... let me explain

when I don't show her enough attention she throws a fit and doesn't start could it be the carbs? or just female nature?

She's jealous she seems to miss shift anytime I pass a good looking girl in a car... causing me to look like an idiot...

She seems to be a money pit... constantly finding new "mods" to spend my money!

#27 ·
Somehow, I find myself thinking "he." Probably for the same reason I think of my truck as a "he." It's easier to curse at, kick and slam some other guy to get him to work than it is a female.:wink: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.