Two Wheel Forums banner

Another free Firebolt?

17K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
Only time will tell. This summer the new Buell dealer is hosting the area's first sportbike specific bike night. Each week they are offering free food and soft drinks while you can enjoy a twisty course time trial, dyno drags, demo rides, etc. Not bad. It is sponsored by the local alt rock radio station. The big draw is that they are giving away a new custom painted Firebolt. Basically you submit an entry and at a later date the radio station will draw a name and read it on the air. That person then has a limited amount of time to call back in order to get registered for the final drawing. So long story short, I put my name in the hat and they called my name out 2 days later. I was out of town, but a friend called to let me know so I was able to return the call and get registered. Not sure how many entries there will be in the final round, but you gotta be in it to win it and I'm definitely in it. :dthumb: Here's the bike...

And in case anyone had trouble actually seeing a bike in the above pics...

:lol:

See less See more
Reactions: dscort
#6 ·
Actually, the paint reminds me of a room in our house my wife and I decided to redo using a sponge texture. We chose a deep red to go over the existing cream color. A test spot on the wall looked pretty good, but once the whole room was done it literally looked like a horrific murder scene. We immediately repainted the whole room a solid dark green. It looks pretty good now, but the first attempt looked just like that bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.