Two Wheel Forums banner

Computer guys. Question for ya.

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  DLIT 
#1 ·
OK, when I right click anywhere or anytime, you know how that box should come up with all the options? Well it comes up, but it's transparent. I can see the outline of the box and that's it. When I drag the cursor over the items in the box (that I can't see), then they come up. I attached pics, so you can see. What should I do to get it back to normal? Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
I am so not a software guy, but whenever I see something like that I think system resources issue... Be it a problem with memory or CPU (system or graphics card) I dunno... Restart your machine and if it still happens... If so, check your Task Manager for processes eating up a large amount of resources... Could be some spyware or something that is just hogging up your machine's resources... I could be totally wrong though... :idk:

#17 · (Edited)
* Update your Video Card drivers
* Increase you memory if you have the money to spend on it
* increase your Virtual Memory Should be at least the size of your ram times 2 Max
* Change your Visual effects to remove the animation and shadow effects.
* and most important.... DUMP IE7 that application still has too many conflicts with so many applications it's not worth using till SP1 comes out. Firefox has the Tab options... that's where MS got the idea from.

EDIT:
* Also play with the Refresh rate of your display

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.