GERMANY!! Who's been? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 02:30 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
GERMANY!! Who's been?

Well, i'll be going to germany after Korea. I know there's somebody in the military over there. Just trying to find out how it is. I think it's Marsolis. I'll be going to Spangdahlem in Apr '08.
DLIT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:30 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Yep Mar lives there and does lots of track days!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yep Mar lives there and does lots of track days!
My intentions. Italy not's too far either.
DLIT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:59 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
My intentions. Italy not's too far either.
Nice. Not a bad.



marko138 is offline  
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:02 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Nice. Not a bad.
Then I'll go out to London and party w/ Rossi.
DLIT is offline  
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:03 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
Then I'll go out to London and party w/ Rossi.
Call me.



marko138 is offline  
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:07 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
There's soooo many hot spots I'm going to try and hit up. Track day here, track day there. Good sh*t.
DLIT is offline  
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:17 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
There's soooo many hot spots I'm going to try and hit up. Track day here, track day there. Good sh*t.
Are you gonna have someone crate up your bike and ship it to you?



marko138 is offline  
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:19 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Are you gonna have someone crate up your bike and ship it to you?
Yeah, after Korea. Gotta come to Vegas to pack my sh*t. Somebody from base will scoop it up. I think I'll be a married man early next year. It's the only way my girl will go with me.
DLIT is offline  
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:19 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
Yeah, after Korea. Gotta come to Vegas to pack my sh*t. Somebody from base will scoop it up. I think I'll be a married man early next year. It's the only way my girl will go with me.
So you'll get to come home between Korea and Germany then?



marko138 is offline  
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
So you'll get to come home between Korea and Germany then?
yeah, just for a little bit though, to get my home goods, automobile prepped for shipment.
DLIT is offline  
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:25 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
yeah, just for a little bit though, to get my home goods, automobile prepped for shipment.
Right on. You getting married before you roll then too?



marko138 is offline  
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Right on. You getting married before you roll then too?

Maybe when I get home for my mid-your from Korea. My girl and I have to talk about it.
DLIT is offline  
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:39 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
Maybe when I get home for my mid-your from Korea. My girl and I have to talk about it.
Werd.



marko138 is offline  
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:38 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
I lived in Germany for close to six years and man let me tell you, it's an experience that you will never forget. There are some major roads, twisties, hills, you name it......It's some really good riding over there. The women are amazing and the beer.....well let me just say one word: Octoberfest
1BadCBR is offline  
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadCBR View Post
I lived in Germany for close to six years and man let me tell you, it's an experience that you will never forget. There are some major roads, twisties, hills, you name it......It's some really good riding over there. The women are amazing and the beer.....well let me just say one word: Octoberfest
The whole month of October, my girl will hate me.
DLIT is offline  
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:43 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLITALIEN View Post
The whole month of October, my girl will hate me.




marko138 is offline  
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:44 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadCBR View Post
I lived in Germany for close to six years and man let me tell you, it's an experience that you will never forget. There are some major roads, twisties, hills, you name it......It's some really good riding over there. The women are amazing and the beer.....well let me just say one word: Octoberfest
i thought german women don't shave, unless you are into that.
itgirl25 is offline  
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:46 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl25 View Post
i thought german women don't shave, unless you are into that.
That is a very, very big myth!
1BadCBR is offline  
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
They don't wear bras.
DLIT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome