Two Wheel Forums banner

Just had to buy them

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
Went into the shop today to have a LOOK and leather pants, well I thought I'll try them on just to see what my size is....yup I bought them they are Teknic my Jacket is Joe Rocket but they felt so good.

I do have to get the zipper reversed, is that a Joe R. thing or what? $290 CND no tax!

See less See more
#4 ·
Went into the shop today to have a LOOK and leather pants, well I thought I'll try them on just to see what my size is....yup I bought them they are Teknic my Jacket is Joe Rocket but they felt so good.

I do have to get the zipper reversed, is that a Joe R. thing or what? $290 CND no tax!

No there just girl pants. :lol:

Im kidding of course. Nice buy! :dthumb:

#7 ·
You had me worried for a moment, :cheers: I was talking about the zipper from the coat to the pants. They are the same size just backwards:idk:

#9 ·
How much did it cost you to have the zipper reversed/ sewn on? Curious- my jacket didn't come with a zipper, but I know that most pants come with the mate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.