Two Wheel Forums banner

meet next week?

3K views 26 replies 5 participants last post by  ceo012384 
#1 ·
anybody down to meet up next week around here?

Picadilly pub? Fudruckers? 99? something somewhere...toss back a few beverages:cheers: (non alcoholic ones:wink: )

I just havnt met any of you mass holes and i think its about time we do

#7 ·
I was planning to do some work this weekend on my ride... laconia is also often a lil of a squidfest. Are there any decent twisties up there?

I say some night next week like tuesday or thursday we all just meet up to get some food and introduce ourselves, meet eachother, talk bikes, etc.

From that point we can start arranging some weekend rides... I know some decent routes around the state we could all try out.

#18 ·
lets get together sometime this week maybe like north shore? fridays or the 99 or somthing shoot me a pm

#19 ·
I'm thinking thursday evening. Which friday's/99 are you talking about? We should try to pick somewhere that isn't TOO far for any one person. Once we decide I will start a new thread and let everyone know.

p/s are you going to have your new ride by then?

Also this is all weather dependent obviously... I don't have a cage anymore.

#22 ·
ya i should have my new ride by then, idk maybe the fridays in woburn or maybe kowloons or somthing

#27 ·
Maybe I want to keep the mini-dragon my personal secret... :wink:
is it bad that i dont even no where wayland is?:idk:

the fellsway around here is good, along with some rodes up by gloucester and heading towards new hampshire
Wayland is 15 miles directly west of Boston... my original hometown

:iagree: fellsway, riverway, blue hills down south, 127 and 133 up on the north shore, etc. theres some good ones out west also.

#26 ·
is it bad that i dont even no where wayland is?:idk:

the fellsway around here is good, along with some rodes up by gloucester and heading towards new hampshire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.