Two Wheel Forums banner

Okay so....

6K views 93 replies 26 participants last post by  ceo012384 
#1 ·
Here's a question...What annoy's you??

My List is a mile long:

1. Having to repeat myself 3 times
2. Idiot Drivers
3. People who eat noisy(chips, bags rustling)
4. Shopping Aisle Bull****ters..yanno the ones who block the aisle
5. Men who wear sandals....I hate FEET!

#4 ·
That's a hard one, I'm usually pretty easy going. But if I had to choose.

1. Traffic (I hate slow people in the passing lane)
2. People that flip me of after they swerve into my lane and almost knock me off my bike.
3. People that talk really loud on their phones at work.
4. Telemarketers, Door to door sales people...oh yea and mormon missionaries (for the record I was baptised mormon, and yes they annoy the hell outta me)

Maybe I'm just annoyed by people in general..:lol:

#5 ·
Hmmm....

...slow drivers in the lefthand lane
...people who get in my personal space (if I KNOW you it's one thing, but when strangers invade my space? Nuh uh... not cool)
...people who ask stupid questions like "You ride that thing?" (No, buddy, I pushed it up here... )
...people who use the restroom and don't wash their hands :barf:

Ummm... I dunno... there's quite a few things, but nothing else that comes to mind at the moment. :lol: I'm in weekend mode... not allowing ANYTHING to annoy me right now. :cheers:

#6 · (Edited)
1) Left lane hogs
2) cops
3) sue happy people/lawyers
4) democrats
5) thin skinned people that need counseling when they hear/see something "offensive"
6) by the book individuals- people that can't adapt to individual situations

I could go on...

And yeah you guys reminded me of a couple more- telemarketers, spam, pop ups and definitely people who drive and talk on the cell phone- which seems to be the majority of drivers on the road...

#15 ·
Here's a question...What annoy's you??

My List is a mile long:

1. Having to repeat myself 3 times

Then stop mumbling!!

2. Idiot Drivers

Ever notice that people who drive slower than you are idiots and people that drive faster than you are maniacs?

3. People who eat noisy(chips, bags rustling)

How in the hell are you supposed to eat chips quietly??

4. Shopping Aisle Bull****ters..yanno the ones who block the aisle

Then say excuse me. If you say it loud enough without mumbling, you won't have to reapeat it three times. If they don't move the first time, then just push past them.

5. Men who wear sandals....I hate FEET!

Guess you hate me, then. I'm a beach bum in the summer and hate to wear shoes when it's nice out.
Answered all of em. :lol:

#33 ·
Soccer moms who think they own the road.

Being lectured by some woman because I was kind enough to offer (my seat...jacket...open the door etc). Yes I know that you are just as capable as I am but for cryin out loud it was how I was raised. Women complain that chivalry is dead. Well you want to know who killed it....feminist!!!!!!!! :sorry: minor rampage there.

Any forwarded e-mails that contains a picture of Jesus in all his Caucasian glory (lets face it folk, he was not and is still not a wasp) with some inspirational item.

People who eat their meat well done.

The French.

Children in a nice restaurant.

and the list goes on and on and on and on.

#35 ·
Damn, you took the meat one I was going to use. Though Jesus was Jewish and if you goto Israel many of the Jew's have white skin tones, so the argument that he wasn't white just because he was from the middle east is massively flawed. I don't care to go into detail because I'm not even a Christian.

You also took my soccer mom's and the annoying kids in restaurants :cry:

#34 ·
Having someone kick the back of my seat in a theater or on an airplane.

And dumbasses that don't know how to use the vibrate mode on their cell phone in the theater.

Girls who wear revealing clothes and then act like they are offended when you look.

People who always point out the positive side of tragedies.

Kiss ass people at work.

...man I'm a negative bastard huh? :leaving:

#38 ·
1. People who don't know wtf they're talking about but talk as if they do. Happens all the times with wannabe bikers.
2. Minivans. No style, horrible drivers and full of screaming children. What's not to love?
3. Sportbike hating, Harley LOVING, cops. We are infested with them here.
4. Drunk drivers. Stop killing my friends please kthx.
5. Ignorant ******* hill people. I'm a country boy but there's a line you can cross into retardom where you should just stay in your haggard, confederate flag covered trailer.
6. Blue laws. I can't buy liquor past midnight on a SATURDAY?!?!?!?!
7. The DEA. I can't buy weed past midnight on a SATURDAY?!?!?!?!
8. And uh.....needlessly low speed limits.

Man, never noticed I was so full of hate :cursin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.