I did a search on suspension set up. I found a link Gas Man put up. I not really clear on on a few things. Sorry for the stupid questions
For My 98 ZX9R
1. Front Preload- "3 lines showing" Figured that out. I have 6
2. Front Rebound Damp- "4 clicks out" I'm at 3 out.
3. Front Comp- "8 clicks out"? where do I find front comp? I'm looking at the top of the forks. I thought this location is Front Damp?
4. Rear Preload- "1.25in sag". Is this when I sit on the bike? And do I adjust it with the spring load?
5. Rear Rebound- " 2 clicks out" is this adjustment made at the upper location of the shock? I'm at 9 clicks out.
6. Rear Comp Damp- "12 clicks out" is this adjustment made at the lower location of the shock? I'm at 1 click out.