did you have the car running while you jumped it? more than likely you fried your regulator, can't handle the amperage. not too fimiliar with that model, might be a main fuse somewhere. do you have a voltage meter? check to see if you're getting voltage to ignition switch. good luck.
1. Take the keys out of both vehicles (the car should be off). The car should not be touching the motorcycle.
2. Hook the RED (it's usually but not always red) POSITIVE jumper cable up to the positive (+) terminal of the car battery.
3. Hook the other end of the RED cable up to the POSITIVE (+) terminal on your bike. MAKE SURE THAT NO PART OF THE POSITIVE JUMPER CABLE CONTACTS ANY METAL ON YOUR BIKE!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME YELLING AT YOU?!? YOU MAY FRY YOUR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IF YOU EVEN TOUCH THE METAL. Ok, I'm done yelling. . . sorry.
4. Next, hook one end of the BLACK (again, it's usually black) cable to the negative ( - ) side of the car battery.
5. Next, hook the last clamp on the other side of the negative wire to a good metal part (not chrome though) of your bike. I usually hook it up to the rear axle nut. If you see a little spark, this is ok.
6. Check all of your connections, turn the bike on, and fire it up!!!
I don't know ish but how to put gas in and go but there are a lot of trouble shooting shii on the net why didn't I post the link ????