Where to buy stock body panels? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 533
Where to buy stock body panels?

Sup gents (and gent-etts).

I finally have the dough to buy a right side body panel for the Gix but don't know where to find one. I have checked ebay and there aren't any on there now.

Know of any retailers online that carry stock pre-painted body panels?

Thanks in advance!
Audiomechanic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiomechanic View Post
Sup gents (and gent-etts).

I finally have the dough to buy a right side body panel for the Gix but don't know where to find one. I have checked ebay and there aren't any on there now.

Know of any retailers online that carry stock pre-painted body panels?

Thanks in advance!
If your looking for factory I would go to Mrcycle.com. They were aprox $20-30 cheaper than any online place I could find and $80-100 cheaper than any dealer in my area.

impala balko is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
If your looking for factory I would go to Mrcycle.com. They were aprox $20-30 cheaper than any online place I could find and $80-100 cheaper than any dealer in my area.
www.mrcycle.com cannot be found. Also http://mrcycle.com times out. Am I doing it wrong?

Audiomechanic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
I am sorry here is all the info. this should work.
MR Cycles
774 Hendersonville Rd.
Asheville NC 28803
Phone: (800)359-0567 (828) 277-8600
Fax: (828)277-1862
http://www.mrcycles.com

impala balko is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 533
Thanks man! Their website is working today. Maybe it was down yesterday. Dunno.

Appreaciate the info sir!
Audiomechanic is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiomechanic View Post
Thanks man! Their website is working today. Maybe it was down yesterday. Dunno.

Appreaciate the info sir!
call them sometimes their prices are cheaper than they say online by a couple bucks.

impala balko is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
call them sometimes their prices are cheaper than they say online by a couple bucks.
Good info! Thanks!
Audiomechanic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome