The Final Steps...
It seems like this project has taken forever to get completed. And fortunately, its about to do so. Certian drawbacks popped up this weekend. There are a few things that need to be done and then its inspection time!
1. Headlamp replacement. Purchased and waiting for delivery and install
2. Rotor replacement. Purchased and waiting for delivery and install
3. Front turn signals Plan to purchase soon
4. Fork seal replacement. Fork started leaking on saturday. going to dealer
5. Exhaust/passanger bracket replacement. Probably going to dealer,depends
After that it should be good for an inspection and I will be able to leagally ride it on the roads!
BTW where is the engine VIN usually located? Im sure it depends on what make and model of bike, but its an 01 zx6r. I think Gas Man has the closest thing to my bike. Yo Gas, any idea?