Two Wheel Forums banner

Kentucky Fry this....

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Phenix_Rider 
#1 ·
Ok so I wanted to share this here too. Maybe you all have similar storys relating to drive thru nightmares..post em up!

So I took the twins to get their haircuts this morning. Then I took them to the dollar store and let them each get a few things.I am on a diet. So I checked before I left to see what I could eat at KFC since its right there and they were bugging me for it.I could have a tender roast sandwich and mashed potatoes and still be within my lunch fat and calorie allowance. So I order(my moms on the same diet and I was getting her something too) For her me and the 4 kids:
2 Tender Roast Sandwiches NO SAUCE
2 Small mashed potatoes
2 Kids meals crispy strips
1 chicken BLT salad

Rajneeesh or Gupta wtf his name was repeats it back and says please drive up.
After waiting 10 mins in line at the drive thru we get to the window. OK so Kamal says...you want 2 roast sandwich? I said yes with NO SAUCE. He says..we only have one...you want crispy? I said no I want 2 tender roast sandwiches. He says only have 1...you want crispy? Now im getting angry. I finally say just give me one. Then he says what else u have? I am like...I told you BACK there when i ordered. So i tell him again. I give him my card...he gives me receipt and no BLT salad. I said I need a BLT salad...he says YOU didnt say that when i just asked you. I am like I told you back there. So I pay another 5 bucks for the salad. He eventually gives me the damn food. So I get home. NO mashed potatoes and there is SAUCE on my sandwich. needless to say NO lunch for me. ****ing Morons. Noone there speaks good english either. FFS. Soooooooooooooooooo annoyed! I mean how hard is it to take a damn order?:cursin:

See less See more
#9 ·
welcome to my job. Where i happen to work did backwards outsourcing. They brought all the indians here! if there's an issue around and the nextel rings one of us has to scramble to pick up the damn phone cause you cannot understand 99.9999% of the stuff that comes out of this dude's mouth! it pisses me off though. Somany fluent people ready willing and able to work and they're jobless!

#16 ·
Doll I always make them repeat the order to me instead of letting them ask me when I get to the window and when they give me my food I'll sit there in the drive through until I check my order. Those guys don't give a sh*t they don't make enough money too.

#24 ·
LOL- stolen!:wink:
yea-i was pissed, then i realized i was letting a min wage worker stress me out, and i ate it all anyway-i was hungry lol

min wage workers are the worse employees, they just do NOT care!
think back to when you guys/girls worked 4 min wage(like your first job), did you care? i didnt. even tho i never worked fast food, maybe its karma....

but damn, atleast let it be a surprise when i get the bag, dont ask me what i want then repeat back to me how you're gona screw me over once i pull forward.

"let me get a number 3, with onion rings"

"ok-large ice tea and refried beans-$3.62 next window!"

:bonk: i think ill just go to the grocery store
It's safer that way

#22 ·
I think all the fast food places up here have morons working in them. Burger King does have a 90% american staff but they always screw up the orders! Taco bell always forgets something. Mc Donalds is about the best except if you order anything with extra cheese cuz its never on there. I always special order so I know they gotta make it fresh. :whistle: I think those drive thrus are rigged to be annoying.

#23 ·
yea-i was pissed, then i realized i was letting a min wage worker stress me out, and i ate it all anyway-i was hungry lol

min wage workers are the worse employees, they just do NOT care!
think back to when you guys/girls worked 4 min wage(like your first job), did you care? i didnt. even tho i never worked fast food, maybe its karma....

but damn, atleast let it be a surprise when i get the bag, dont ask me what i want then repeat back to me how you're gona screw me over once i pull forward.

"let me get a number 3, with onion rings"

"ok-large ice tea and refried beans-$3.62 next window!"

:bonk: i think ill just go to the grocery store

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.