Rich Christensen Dump REMIX - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Rich Christensen Dump REMIX

"Would you agree you were out performed on this one Rich"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUBIdcjpIY

impala balko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
"Would you agree you were out performed on this one Rich"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUBIdcjpIY
That video has only been posted about a dozen times, curtis.

ceo012384 is offline  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
That video has only been posted about a dozen times, curtis.

Aw, come on. That clip is so good, it should be reposted weekly.
6doublefive321 is offline  
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:49 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
Aw, come on. That clip is so good, it should be reposted weekly.
This is a real crash

ceo012384 is offline  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
First 1000 Member
March 2008 BOTM Winner!
 
pickle.of.doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Howell,MI
Posts: 4,183
WhoTF is rich christiansen and why should we care about some squid that can't ride? Am I missing something? I like the mini-jump better

pickle.of.doom is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
That video has only been posted about a dozen times, curtis.

The vid of Rich Christensen dumping is a classic and i laugh my a$$ off everytime I see it... I didnt know it was ever posted here so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom
WhoTF is rich christiansen and why should we care about some squid that can't ride? Am I missing something? I like the mini-jump better
Rich Christensen is the host of "Pinks" on the Speed Channel... He is a very cocky A$$hole and its great to see people who think their ***** dont stink eat it every now and again... Its funny his excuse was he is used to riding "pull Back motorcycles" (whatever that is) and he has ridden for a long time.... But if he is such a good rider he should know not to hammerdown on a bike he is not familiar with... i mean that is just common knowledge with anything car or bike.

impala balko is offline  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
First 1000 Member
March 2008 BOTM Winner!
 
pickle.of.doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Howell,MI
Posts: 4,183
Ahh ok. That makes more sense then What a tool

pickle.of.doom is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
The vid of Rich Christensen dumping is a classic and i laugh my a$$ off everytime I see it... I didnt know it was ever posted here so sorry
Yeah it's a goodun... the quintessential "oh I'm a big badass I'm going to look cool in front of all of these people" video followed by the oh chit you got completely pwn3d
ceo012384 is offline  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 478
He was owned. Man thats gota suck da balls.
GearGrabinGuy is offline  
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
First 1000 Member
March 2008 BOTM Winner!
 
pickle.of.doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Howell,MI
Posts: 4,183
Nice gear he had on there too, eh?

pickle.of.doom is offline  
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post
Nice gear he had on there too, eh?
I can see him not wearing gear because it wasnt even his bike... The episode played out like this a racer got into a wreck or something and he hoped on someones brand new bike to rush down there and help them and it seems like he was trying to be a hot shot and he fishtailed it to much and put it down.... Judging by the footage he definately doesnt belong near a bike.

impala balko is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
The best part is not even shown in that vid... Afterwards he's like, "I've been riding bikes since I was 5 and I am used to a more pull-back bike... I just gave it juice like I do on all my other bikes, but I'm not used to a crotch rocket with such power... It's not the first time I've gone down, and won't be the last."

That begs the question, does skill and experience on bicycles translate to supersports? And more importantly, wtf are these other bikes he's been riding... Tomos mopeds aren't even close...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
The best part is not even shown in that vid... Afterwards he's like, "I've been riding bikes since I was 5 and I am used to a more pull-back bike... I just gave it juice like I do on all my other bikes, but I'm not used to a crotch rocket with such power... It's not the first time I've gone down, and won't be the last."

That begs the question, does skill and experience on bicycles translate to supersports? And more importantly, wtf are these other bikes he's been riding... Tomos mopeds aren't even close...
I scratched the surface of this quote above... what is a pull back bike.

impala balko is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 02:11 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
I scratched the surface of this quote above... what is a pull back bike.
a freakin scooter a honda spree, a pit bike basically. small and lacking ss power is the norm. if you took the msf-those lil 125cc pos that they gave u to ride could be used as pit bikes
dnyce is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
I need a pit bike and trailer for the track that would be hott.

impala balko is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 04:12 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
I need a pit bike and trailer for the track that would be hott.
you and me both
dnyce is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
I need a pit bike and trailer for the track that would be hott.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce View Post
you and me both
I have a trailer i mostly made myself, and a minibike... having some trouble getting it running though. It's friggin badass, just gotta put some work into it...
ceo012384 is offline  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
I have a trailer i mostly made myself, and a minibike... having some trouble getting it running though. It's friggin badass, just gotta put some work into it...
your trailer isnt big enough I need a race car trailer.

impala balko is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 478
I googled "pull back bike" and got nothing but toys from japan and a few legos
GearGrabinGuy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome