Two Wheel Forums banner

2008 ZX-14 and ZX-10 Unveiled.

24K views 52 replies 24 participants last post by  R1HOOLIGAN 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
I'm NOT diggin the turn signal placement. flush mounts like they have on the 600's were just fine up front. the 08 250 is really tight though. looks like its larger counterparts, but in a 250cc class with some SERIOUSLY good looks.

#17 ·
Heck Id buy the 10. Yeah the can and turn signals need to go. But I think it looks pretty darn good. The 14 on the other hand.... HOLY new paintjob time... I freaking LOVED that flame scheme.... then they gota make the whole bottom half maroon... what WERE THEY THINKING!! (I think Hellen Keller made the paint scheme.)

#31 ·
No kidding! No riding during Love Bug season for me. Of course, I don't ride when they are out anyway, but that would really suck 'em up:yikes:

I was told yesterday that mine will be here in early January, so I will have time for a little riding before they come out in the Spring.

#39 ·
man you guys are straight up hatin! The 250 looks really good... to bad its only a 250 though, and it only has one front brake because its only ever had one front brake. And I dont think it really weights enough to need two.

#42 ·
OK so despite how they look does anyone know if the 14R is still a busa beater?? They are "claiming" 161hp and 113ft lbs (where it doesnt say). And the '08 busa IS making 179hp at the rear wheel!
If so im dissapointed in Kaw for droping the ball on this one...

#44 ·
the 14 one upped the 1st gen busa, the 2nd gen just came out, so give kawi a chance to respond be4 u give up on em

honestly its just looks and ergonomics, unless you wanna go really really fast, then id lean toward the 1st busa cuz the aftermarket is stronger. dont know how the 1st gen aftermarket is compatible with the 2nd gen yet, mite be startin over for the 2nd gen. only time will tell.

2nd gen busa with a 1st gen tail=badass in the looks dept.

the new 14 just has new paint

#46 ·
I just hope the next year 14 will be more areo dynamic and hopefully bored and stroked. Cuz at 1352cc they have some room to grow. I really hope they get into a heated battle of power and who can get to 300km the quickest. I think kaw left alot to be untapped, or at least im REALLY hoping so. As for the aftermarket of the 2nd gen busa, the blocks are the same. So most parts fit on the 2nd gen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.