What are you doing?

• Definitely coming, lodge room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely coming, making my own reservations elsewhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

TWF Rally 2008

37K views 260 replies 28 participants last post by  Trip 
#1 · (Edited)
Date of the official party is Friday June 6th, 2008 near Deal's Gap, NC at Tapoco Lodge. A lot of us will be getting there early in the week and staying through sunday. It's time to start making plans. I am going to start talking with Marsha at Tapoco Lodge in setting up our group in the Lodge. I need to know if you plan to stay at the Lodge and what type of room you think you would like.

Rate info for this season:

Cabin or Lodge Room double occupancy $95.00
single occupancy $85.00
Economy Lodge Room $65 double or single occupancy

$25.00 for each additional person

Lodge info at www.tapocolodge.com

#138 ·
i know its early, but damnit i cant wait till next years rally, i want to make it down atleast one time before the rally to get my bike worked on by willis at the start of the season and possibly spend a day at the gap just making laps :cheers: and trip do you know where cookeville is? Tennesse Tech university/college ?

#144 ·
it's more near nashville, it's a good trip to the gap from there. It's in the middle of the state.

Your daughter wants to come to the gap, kevin. :lol: Just kidding, sucks you won't be there.

#143 ·
During the summer, I get my daughter ten days in June and 10 days in July/Aug. It is looking like I will have her June 1-10 unless something changes. Also, I only get two weeks vacation. I want to take her somewhere this summer. Plus, I have MotoGP at Indy to think about. So a lot of things are up in the air.

I plan on making the gap several times this winter and early spring before I head back to the track. I'll be up there, just probably not for the rally

#145 ·
your daughter wants to come to the dragon, you might not get as many runs in, but i think it would be a sweet time, i know we are there to ride, but i wouldnt mind a couple side trips to do some cool ****, :idk:

#146 ·
I don't know how much riding there will be on the dragon this year anyway. Cops are still making their presence known on the weekend and there is like no one there and the store is closed for the season.....

Plus this is the fun time of year when the hunters think it is funny to spill oil and diesel and hard to see trash like window screens to put bikers on their asses.

#151 ·
if you have a motard, you will kill it with a cross country trip. You would have to do oil changes every day. :lol: Rebuild after some state line crossings.

Oh BTW, if you know you are coming call Tapoco and reserve your room with Marsha and tell her you are with TWF. She has our info down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.