Two Wheel Forums banner

Bugs Bunny

2K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
lol i was listening to the radio station getting ready this morning and they said they wetre goin to remake Bugs\\

he is going to be black and yellow and fight crime not!!! :lol:

people were actually pissed and calling and complaining and stuff??? what is the big deal lol i never really watched it but i dont whant them to change it, but at the same time i dont call and complain :lol:

#3 ·
HEY WHAT ABOUT THE TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

this is "off topic" you know :lol: :lol:

#5 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yup, dont get more off topic than bugs bunny....although I think i saw some episodes as a kid, where he was riding a motorcycle...
um...... ya thats why i posted it :lol:

#7 ·
see im not the only opne thaks Dave :thumbs:

#8 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yup, dont get more off topic than bugs bunny....although I think i saw some episodes as a kid, where he was riding a motorcycle...
ha ha click me!!!!

#10 ·
hey you guys have no excuse !!!! you HAVE bikes i am waiting for mine still !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
y2k4gsxr600 said:
yeah and were snow bound so cant really ride
well then just go and look at it then !!!!!!!!!!!! lol thats waht i will be doing at night for the first couple nights lol

#14 ·
well this thread was suposed to be a joke dont start to cry :lol:

#16 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah I know you started the thread...right! :D
ding ding ding....... below the belt :nonod: :yaewn: :nono: :flush: :puke: :sob:

that was jacked :dupe:

#18 ·
YOU HIT ME WERE IT HURTS GAS MAN ..... I AM SCARED FOR LIFE dam caps lock

#20 ·
Gas Man said:
Words and stuff!!
what the hell does that meen ???? you did that in another thread and i forgot what it was :cursin:

#22 ·
i give up :yaewn:

#24 ·
Gas Man said:
You know...

Words n stuff!!

:dthumb:
dude, I had JUST taken a drink while the second page was loading. I saw this and just about spit it out all over my keyboard. I had to look away from the screen for a few seconds until I gained my composure. :lol:

#25 ·
Captain Morgan said:
dude, I had JUST taken a drink while the second page was loading. I saw this and just about spit it out all over my keyboard. I had to look away from the screen for a few seconds until I gained my composure. :lol:
Sorry about the keyboard man!!! :lol: :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.