Two Wheel Forums banner

New Gears!

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Phenix_Rider 
#1 ·
I got new gear today... First Gear meshie pants, A* GP Plus gloves (old version), and a Knox back protector... got the pants because they were a good deal, better than jeans, and zipped to my current jacket... Leathers are probably going to have to wait for the off-season...:cheers:

#8 ·
:lol: I'll try to avoid that...

Sweet dude... more gear = more goodness.

What jacket do you have? I forget.

Go for the leathers as soon as you have the cash.
I got a First Gear something or other meshie... I got it for like $40 on closeout the same time I bought my other meshie (that I was wearing when I crashed - PowerTrip VooDoo IIRC)... I figured for $90 I could wear the one I liked the best and use the other as backup... Worked out pretty well...

The pants were simple... They zipped to the jacket I already have...

leather is the only way to go :lol:
:iagree:

Leathers will be next year... I have the money and will be setting it aside right now... The thing is, I'm pretty fat so when trying them on nothing fit me very well... Either too long in the legs/arms or too tight in the gut/manboobs...

Leathers are going to be my main motivation to get in shape this winter... That and I want to do a bunch of track days next year... I lift every now and again, but my diet is chit... Starting this time of year has worked well for me in the past as I have nothing better to do once the weather changes than work out... We'll see... Next year I might just be buying custom 'fatguy' leathers. I dunno...

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
What are the sizes, and how much are you asking?

Oh yeah, and reasonably well written ads sell goods faster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.