Two Wheel Forums banner

Should they ban ED commercials to after 10pm?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It may be best

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 50.0%

[NWS] E.D. on TV!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
I heard something about people trying to ban the Erectial Disfunction commercials on TV till after 10pm....

What do you guys think of that?

I personally can't stand all of these commercials! Just kinda get sick of them!!! :bash:

#3 ·
theres beer, tampons and every other drug commerical on anywyas.. most the ppl who need it for ED are old and go to bed by 9, so theyd miss all the ads...if u dont like commercials, go get a beer out of the fridge during that time.

#5 ·
The herpes commercials always throw me off. "I have an active lifestyle..." (so im thinking an allergy commercial right) "...so when i got herpes..." (waaaaaa?)

I dont care about the ED ads. Theyre all inuendo so the yungins dont get it anyway.

#7 ·
JK_DILLA said:
The herpes commercials always throw me off. "I have an active lifestyle..." (so im thinking an allergy commercial right) "...so when i got herpes..." (waaaaaa?)

I dont care about the ED ads. Theyre all inuendo so the yungins dont get it anyway.
Some kids pay attention to TV, commercials and all!
A close friend was over for dinner with his 9 year old boy. There was some sort of hart pill advertised and the question came up. What does it actually do? My wife is a RN and knows this stuff. Then latter a erectile add came on and guess who ask what that pill does?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.