Two Wheel Forums banner

Ambly's back

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Amblyopic 
#1 ·
Well, just got back in from the conference down in Qatar.... Was nice to get out of theater for a little while.... plus the 3-beers-a-day limit was great. Enough to get you to relax but not enough for you to get stupid. ;) Great times were had by all. Got to meet up w/ my boys from Kandahar again... last night there we sat there for hours just talkin' and b.s.'ing...

And wow, the ladies down there on R&R were quite stunning. Niiice.

Oh!!!! Pictures!!!!

I've got a few pictures of the Afghani bikes on the roads.... Just yesterday I saw 'em riding 4-long..... Seriously. 4 on a bike. I've heard of 'em doing 5 long... Now that would be a site.... I'll see if I can't get the pics posted in the next day or few....

#2 ·
And wow, the ladies down there on R&R were quite stunning. Niiice.

Oh!!!! Pictures!!!!

I've got a few pictures of the Afghani bikes on the roads.... Just yesterday I saw 'em riding 4-long..... Seriously. 4 on a bike. I've heard of 'em doing 5 long... Now that would be a site.... I'll see if I can't get the pics posted in the next day or few....
:cin: :phat:

#10 ·
Damn that sounds great!!! We had 2 beer per person at our fob for the marines birthday and our leedership wouldn't let us perticipate!! so the mariens got the same two beer limit the next day to drink up what was supposed to be ours! :cursin:

Lucky you!:cheers:

#11 ·
Yeah it's kinda like how it was down at Kandahar. They Brits, Aussies, Canadians, Germans, Dutch, everyone that was there, was allowed to drink except for the Americans....

Gotta love Afghanistan. :dthumb:

#13 ·
I've got pics of the 3 up.... i saw w/ my own eyes 4 up (didn't have a chance to snap the pic)... i've "heard" of 5 up... not so sure about that one considering how chitty the bikes are around here.

As for pics. We *just* got the ISP issue resolved last night (I post from work typically when it's slow)... So you should be seeing them uploaded to my site here in the next few days... they're coming bro, just hold yer horses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.