Two Wheel Forums banner

Not cool...

4K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Amblyopic 
#1 ·
Me and one of my friends were coming back from the mall yesterday and on the way back we have to pass these little apartment/house things. At one particular house there was a Cadillac on 22"+ rims in the driveway and in the garage there was an older model Chevy and this:

Its not a good pic but if u cant tell its a Lambo. Riding behind us was a guy on a busa painted like an F16 and a guy on a ZX6 (copper and black) and they were pointing and shouting as we all went by it :lol: I didnt know people in Chatt had that kind of money.

See less See more
#2 ·
There's a bright green gallardo that hauls ass on this one highway I ride to work on. I see him a couple times a month during summer ripping it up for just a little bit and then getting off the highway.
A bright red F430 driven by an old guy that rolls around the small city I'm in. I've seen him on city streets, the highway and some backroads- he ALWAYS goes 5 under the limit even with no traffic ahead of him early in the morning. There's multiple ZO6 vettes.
Oh yeah there's also like 4 Acura NSX's but hondas can't be exotic. :wink:
Some dirty old guy in a trailerpark nearby has like a 70's rolls royce with the grill almost falling off, tons of rust, no muffler but he rolls hard and pulls mad one toothed kentucky girls.

Me personally- I roll homeless status cars. $1000 or less, rusty, wrecked, as long as it runs I'm in it. I don't care to have a nice car, as long as I have a decent looking bike I'm happy.

#3 ·
There's a bright green gallardo that hauls ass on this one highway I ride to work on. I see him a couple times a month during summer ripping it up for just a little bit and then getting off the highway.
A bright red F430 driven by an old guy that rolls around the small city I'm in. I've seen him on city streets, the highway and some backroads- he ALWAYS goes 5 under the limit even with no traffic ahead of him early in the morning. There's multiple ZO6 vettes.
Oh yeah there's also like 4 Acura NSX's but hondas can't be exotic. :wink:
Some dirty old guy in a trailerpark nearby has like a 70's rolls royce with the grill almost falling off, tons of rust, no muffler but he rolls hard and pulls mad one toothed kentucky girls.

Me personally- I roll homeless status cars. $1000 or less, rusty, wrecked, as long as it runs I'm in it. I don't care to have a nice car, as long as I have a decent looking bike I'm happy.
:slol:

#4 ·
I always see guys rolling down the road in brand new Escalades with 26's. You know thos e guys are on welfare and collecting unemployment. I see em get out of the car and they have their k-mart clothes on... I don't get it. I pull down a very nice salary, but you don't see me in a $60K car. :idk: Priorities I guess.

#10 ·
I see that car on hixson pike nearly every morning. There is also a lime green one and a red one in town. I have also seen a lotus turbo esprit, and an old ferrari 275gtb. There are **** tons of richies in this town. And from what I hear the owner of the yellow one is actually greek and owns the the greek resteraunt the acropolis.

#16 ·
Yeah sounds like a plan...

I'll be state-side for ~ 3 weeks come end of Jan... but most of that will be spent w/ the SO getting house stuff taken care of.

Like I said, I'll be home for good come Sept 08... Hopefully by then you'll have gotten back to two wheels....

Plannin' on going to the Zuke stealership right after I get back and pick up a Busa.... we'll see how that goes hehehe

#17 ·
Yeah sounds like a plan...

I'll be state-side for ~ 3 weeks come end of Jan... but most of that will be spent w/ the SO getting house stuff taken care of.

Like I said, I'll be home for good come Sept 08... Hopefully by then you'll have gotten back to two wheels....

Plannin' on going to the Zuke stealership right after I get back and pick up a Busa.... we'll see how that goes hehehe
Never had two street wheels to begin with :lol: im waiting for the new 250s :cin: hopefully ill have one by September :lol:

#29 ·
Ha ambly ill have my gixxer 7 in 88 days (leave) and be home on it for good in 170!

But itll also be half of what i earned here, where as you'll still have about 99 thousand after buyin the busa!

CC's get loot!

#30 ·
Where the hell is the "jealousy" smiley.... :motz:

If I wasn't extending for an extra 6, I'd be home for good in 90.... ;)

Going on leave in 58.... :dthumb: But, it's house-buyin this trip. (technically before this trip, she's looking at 'em today and tomorrow).

#32 ·
TY Sir....

you keep your head (and ass on man-love-thursdays) down over there. aight? ;)

Going to be visiting the stealerships in Jan when I'm home to see how i fit on 'em.

Checking out the following pretty much in this order

1. Suzuki k8 Hayabusa
  2. Honda VFR800
  3. Kawi ZX-14

#35 ·
Keep your eyes on the Southeast regions thread. I'll post in there when I'm back and in the saddle again for a ride to be put together.... :cheers:

Yeah. VFR sounds like it's an option. also looking at the SV1000s too now (saw one w/ the bottom fairing, not bad sir, not bad at all).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.