Two Wheel Forums banner

Would you try Gene Doping? (if you could)

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I'll do anything once

Votes: 0 0.0%

Gene Doping

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
I caught a report on gene doping last night. Gene doping involves transferring genes directly into cells to blend into an organisms own DNA in order to enhance muscle growth and increase strength or endurance.

The research is being done to treat degenerative diseases and crippled people, And are roundly successful in mice, but the temptation to athletes will be enormous.

They fear that if used, sports will become home to only 300 pound 7ft pure muscle world class sprinter mutants.

Id like to say no, but given the chance.....hmmmmmmmmm :skep:

#3 ·
hell yes

this is another thing that i dont get b/c the fact that alcohol and cigeretes are legal and steroids and other things that should be just as legal as them arent!?!!?!!

it should be the USERS CHOICE i think it would be good to have if it dont hurt my body ! why not use it :skep:

#5 ·
well how wrong is it to screw up your liver smokeing or drinking???? and are thses side effects big or are there any at all??

#6 ·
bulldog said:
well how wrong is it to screw up your liver smokeing or drinking???? and are thses side effects big or are there any at all??
Those are bad habits and not guaranteed to cause harm. Just a real good possibility of it. Like most other drugs they only alter the body if something goes wrong!

#8 ·
Bonds and all the other addicts are already trying to figure out how to get on the list :lol:

#9 ·
JK_DILLA said:
ITs all ethics BD. Its modifying the human gene. This isnt something that goes through your system, it changes your system. Besides, youre big enough ole boy!!!!! :D :D
:wink: :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.