Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Britton Question

13K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  Rae 
#1 ·
Did Jason sign with Kawasaki?

Mike

#35 · (Edited)
Jeez, hope you're kidding because if you're honestly a moderator and you were running my site, I'd kick your a$$ off so quick it isn't funny.

We're talking about someone sponsored by a factory, sponsored by ICON one of the largest aftermarket gear companies in the USA and they are owned or partnered with Parts Unlimited the LARGEST wholesale company in the world... so if you're a mod, you might want to pull your post before the site loses a ton of potential sponsorship!

Just think before you pull the trigger there amigo.

And it was one of his industry sponsors that slipped the word to me that he switched to Kawi, but I haven't seen anything about it so I was just curious if anyone else had heard anything...

Mike

#25 ·
He seems like an alright guy to me but that's based on seeing him on TV....I've never met him. He doesn't talk alot of crap and he treats people decent...so why all the hate ? Is it just because he's a stunter and several of you hate stunting ? Just wondering...

#38 ·
From what i've seen on his shows he preaches gear and he can ride the chit out of a bike whether it be straight, curves, and on one wheel. I give him mad props even tho he does some stunts on public roads I believe thats mostly for the show. Like said before he's not some cocky loud mouth *******. He performs all the work on his bikes.I don't see where "TOOL" comes in at. However there are plenty of "tools" on his shows tho.

#39 ·
I like him, the show is entertaining enough, but I would still rather have the HTIC (head tool in charge) Greg White and 2 Wheel Tuesday back. Some of you may even remember when 2 wheel tuesday wasn't even just a half hour show, but they actually played motorcycle crap from morning to midnight without any NASCAR etc breaks in between... then it dwindled down to a little racing in the day, 30 mins of 2WT, and some HD shows... now its barely anything. Although they did play some Brands Hatch WSBK reruns this past tuesday in the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.