Two Wheel Forums banner

Shoei X-11

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  JoJoYZF 
#1 ·
I finally got a chance to try on the different shoei models and have decided that the X-11 is the best fit for me and much better than the Arai's. Ive narrowed it down to one design but cant decide on the color. Its between these 2:

The bike is the blue YZF600R in my avatar and most of my gear is black and blue. Any suggestions?

See less See more
#17 ·
Just a lil warning.

The X-11's much like the RF 1000's do have 1 and only 1 problem. If you are riding in even slightly cold weather (anything under 55 F) the visor will fog up and you'll have to ride with the visor cracked if you want to avoid it fogging up to the point that you are unable to see the road.

You could buy a breath deflectors it helps a little.

#22 ·
Yeah thats what I was thinkin of with the blue. The background color is alright, but the lighter blue doesnt look right, so itll probably be the gray. Now I just need to get to next friday when my tax return check to come in.

#21 · (Edited)
Fogging up is not a problem for me anymore since I bought the pinlock shield when it first came out. I've been out there when the temperature is in the 20's and I don't even bother opening up my shield when stopped at a light. I'd say invest on one of them and you'll be very happy that you did. Trust me. By the way, I have the RF-1000 Strife in blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.