Two Wheel Forums banner

modding my zx-10

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  vabarber2 
#1 ·
Looking to mod my zx-10. Wanted a couple opinions and help. Im getting a yosh tri oval dual tip exhaust with headers a power commander and a k&n. Thats about it for power for right now. Im trying to decide weather i should powder coat the wheels blue or get chrome wheels. Also i wanted to ask if anyone knew of a company that made a one sided swingarm for my bike. Its a 07 zx-10. So please put up your suggestions if you have any about anything and let me know if you know of a company. Thanks

#7 ·
That will be sick, I'm doing up my ZX6 but I think I'm getting board if it! that Ducati 848 it looking pretty sweet!

give us some pics!!

#8 ·
i still got the tri ovals. The place i ordered them from said they were like a bling edition or some **** so extra shiny. Ill try and get my pics up tomorrow. Still havent been able to find a one sided swingarm. PC and K&N will prolly come with my next pay check

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.