Ivan 9/9/04

3K views 52 replies 13 participants last post by  GSXR1000DJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Ivan 9/12/04

:runaway:

Attached image is from 9/9

See less See more
#4 ·
Not to alarm you ShanMan, but that monster is heading in your direction. I was in boot camp in Fort Gordon, Georgia when Hurricane Camille hit. Although the million inches of rain didn't stop us from our mission, it made basic training more miserable than it should have been.

#6 ·
I'm just about sick and tired of hearing about hurricanes. *grumbles* I hate rain...I hate storms...Yes I'm a wimp! Hurricane Isabelle??? Now THAT was cool! I think my best friend and I were the only idiots on my block standing out in 55mph winds and the pouring rain...We were soaked, but we had hellacious fun....LOL

ChaRlie :loser:

#8 ·
No Worries said:
Not to alarm you ShanMan, but that monster is heading in your direction. I was in boot camp in Fort Gordon, Georgia when Hurricane Camille hit. Although the million inches of rain didn't stop us from our mission, it made basic training more miserable than it should have been.

Yup, we're in the pattern for this one too. The last one grazed us, one day of rain and that was it.

#13 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
Well if it comes through PA...Hurricane Party at my house...LOL Got a fully stocked bar, a pool table...Mega touch Oh and a PGA championship golf game...LOL :thumbs:
If it comes thru PA..Im digging a hole in my backyard and taking the bike with me..... :lol:

#22 ·
twisty said:
It messed mine up. I was to NewOrleans and I dont think it will be there after the storm!!!
Don't be so optomistic there Twisty.

But I do see your point. Isn't N.O. like 4ft below sea level or somin... :leaving:

I seen on the news this morning they had flooding over 8ft. Like your 2 story house just became a 1 story ranch. :cursin:

It doesn't look good at all.....

It's times like this that I'm thankfull I live in Michigan. Mark those words cause you don't hear that much from the people in Michigan. I'm sure all you boys in PA can attest to the same. :flush:

#24 ·
Gas Man said:
Don't be so optomistic there Twisty.

But I do see your point. Isn't N.O. like 4ft below sea level or somin... :leaving:

I seen on the news this morning they had flooding over 8ft. Like your 2 story house just became a 1 story ranch. :cursin:

It doesn't look good at all.....

It's times like this that I'm thankfull I live in Michigan. Mark those words cause you don't hear that much from the people in Michigan. I'm sure all you boys in PA can attest to the same. :flush:
Was just watching the weather channel this morning, said N.O. was actually 7 ft. below see level, :eek: (I never knew that) but the flooding wasnt as bad, as they feared it might be at first.

Yeah, times like this is the ABSOLUTE ONLY time u will ever hear me say anything good about being in PA :crazy: ..other than that, it sux all kinds of arse :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.