Two Wheel Forums banner

Gas prices

2K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
#5 ·
if anyone remembers the mustang i posted and wanted to get it back on the road, well fcuk that it use to only get like 12-15 mpg and i had to run 93 octane, i wouldent be able to afford to drive it anywhere.
and my jeep wrangler aint much better on gas.
i now use my bike even if i have to drive liek 2 blocks. lol
somoen needs to get beat down over these gas prices.

#6 ·
Yea gas prices are getting crazy!! :cursin: I don't drive my car nearly as much as I used to (even though it does get nearly 30 mpg in town) cuz of the rising prices. I just take the bike everywhere unless the weather is bad, I'm going somewhere I don't want to leave the bike unattended, or I need to haul something or go shopping. Last time I filled the car up it cost $32.00... for an Accord!! Luckily now I only have to fill it up every couple weeks instead of every couple days like I used to.

I can't complain too much though... right now we're at about $2.55 for 93 ocatane.... talking to my friend in Los Angeles last night and he said it was $2.89 for 91, and his turbo Supra requires just that :nonod:

#8 ·
Blah Blah Blah... :sob: it cost me $32 to fill up!!! :wtf: you ain't got crap!!

It cost me $62 to fill up the other day!!!

Gas shot up from $2.19 to $2.43 in about 2 hours!!! It's a F'in crock! Don't even get me started!! Cause I know better!!

Heck I had to fill up twice today on my bike costing me $16!!! $2.61 a gal for Premium! Thank god even with beating on it.. the 9R blesses me with about 38mpg!!

#9 ·
Gas Man said:
Blah Blah Blah... :sob: it cost me $32 to fill up!!! :wtf: you ain't got crap!!

It cost me $62 to fill up the other day!!!

Gas shot up from $2.19 to $2.43 in about 2 hours!!! It's a F'in crock! Don't even get me started!! Cause I know better!!

Heck I had to fill up twice today on my bike costing me $16!!! $2.61 a gal for Premium! Thank god even with beating on it.. the 9R blesses me with about 38mpg!!
Yea yea yea, I know, you got it much worse :crazy: I'm just sayin, for a rather small car that's a pretty good chunk. I remember when I could fill this very car up for $12.... that was about 6 years ago and gas was $0.97/gal... I do miss those days

#10 ·
I hear ya... I remember when it got to $0.97 and FREAKIN out... heck then I had a POS 4 cylinder that got like 45mpg and I was complaigning...

I think I'm doing things backwards...

Gas prices go up and I get a more gas guzzling vechicle... :wtf: is wrong with this picture??? :nonod:

#15 ·
jeeps84 said:
I don't want to hear crap from any of you.
My fuel bill is $1200 a week + car, pickup and bikes. :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cry: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cry: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cry: :cursin: :cursin: :cry:
Yours is a bit different!

#18 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah I know!!! Can you start charging more or somin?
I already do.
Its called a fuel surcharge.
When the national averages stay up for so long.
= I loss part of that charge.
= less money in my pocket for the same job.
= :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.