Shift Racing shirts - Page 2 - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Privateer
 
impala balko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Auburn MA
Posts: 916
Send a message via AIM to impala balko
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
ok pop, but I think you are younger than me

Back on topic now heres my pic og my BOTM Shift Racing T-Shirt.
arent you a little to old to be riding a sports bike Pops..... hahahaha j/k

impala balko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala balko View Post
arent you a little to old to be riding a sports bike Pops..... hahahaha j/k
nah
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Premium Member
 
TaintedLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Are you Pondering what I am Pondering??
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
ok pop, but I think you are younger than me

Back on topic now heres my pic of my BOTM Shift Racing T-Shirt.
The shirt looks nice! As far as him looking old...I don't think he does but I know him :P

TaintedLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
The shirt looks nice! As far as him looking old...I don't think he does but I know him :P
I know why he looks old...










Cause he is


j/k PG... keep on ridin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVRider View Post
I know why he looks old...










Cause he is


j/k PG... keep on ridin!
I am old and I will continue riding up to the day I cant hold a bike up no more.

And phuq no, I will never get a goldwing
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:22 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
I am old and I will continue riding up to the day I cant hold a bike up no more.

And phuq no, I will never get a goldwing
That's one thing i've never figured out.
Old guys 65++ are generally not as strong as say a 25 y/o.

most 25 y/o's are riding sport bikes - 400lbs wet or maybe a cruiser 600lbs wet.
most 65++ y/o's are riding gold wings - 700+lbs wet + gear.

That doesn't make sense to me, cause i KNOW those things are heavy as fuk to move around a parking lot... I know I had issues getting one onto the show floor when we got it in on trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVRider View Post
That's one thing i've never figured out.
Old guys 65++ are generally not as strong as say a 25 y/o.

most 25 y/o's are riding sport bikes - 400lbs wet or maybe a cruiser 600lbs wet.
most 65++ y/o's are riding gold wings - 700+lbs wet + gear.

That doesn't make sense to me, cause i KNOW those things are heavy as fuk to move around a parking lot... I know I had issues getting one onto the show floor when we got it in on trade
now think about doing slow maneuvers in a parking lot with one
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Premium Member
 
TaintedLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Are you Pondering what I am Pondering??
Posts: 1,809
Oh well if he's old I must be too. Or I look like his kid

TaintedLove is offline  
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
now think about doing slow maneuvers in a parking lot with one
I did... it sucked... never again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Factory Racer
 
jalaan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 2,022
lookin good there PG.

hey, i'm just noticing you switched out yur banana seat.

'99 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R, My 3/4 Liter
".. speed, you can't touch it, but you damn sure can feel it! "

Last edited by jalaan1; 11-05-2007 at 07:00 PM.
jalaan1 is offline  
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalaan1 View Post
lookin good there PG.

hey, i'm just noticing you switched out yur banana seat.
I added your missing word n ty

Yea I have a thread on it in the mods section.

Note tho the tail isnt painted yet, I photochopped it b4 I uploaded it
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
Note tho the tail isnt painted yet, I photochopped it b4 I uploaded it
You tricky bastard, you.
ceo012384 is offline  
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
You tricky bastard, you.
lol, not really it doesnt match for crap
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Lifetime Premium

 
Amblyopic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TX/AL, but stuck in Afghanistan
Posts: 2,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
You tricky bastard, you.
don't get all pissy cause your photo editing tallent sux ballzorz.

sold - 1992 KanTuna 600
2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa
Amblyopic is offline  
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
your photo editing tallent sux ballzorz.
That it does.
ceo012384 is offline  
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Premium Member
 
fpzx10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northeast Alabama
Posts: 2,237
I'll post mine later. My new favorite shirt.
fpzx10 is offline  
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Administrator
 
ShanMan14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: FREE THE HOPS!
Posts: 10,104
If PG looks old then I must be a skeleton. Nothing like a little ribbing to disuade others from posting photos!

Hey, why haven't I gotten a Shift shirt yet?
ShanMan14 is offline  
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post
If PG looks old then I must be a skeleton. Nothing like a little ribbing to disuade others from posting photos!

Hey, why haven't I gotten a Shift shirt yet?
Do you still own a bike?
Rider is offline  
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Do you still own a bike?
ceo012384 is offline  
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Do you still own a bike?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post


how old are you anyhow Shan?
PlayfulGod is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome