Two Wheel Forums banner

How much is a '99 F4 worth?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  aggie03 
#1 ·
My neighbor is selling a 1999 CBR600 F4 that is completely stock, not even an exhaust. It has 24,000 miles and has had all service done at the dealer. Cosmetically the bike is in perfect condition except for a scratch on the stator cover. My question is what is a fair price for this bike. I want us both to get a good deal. Thanks for you opinions....

#3 ·
That's about what I was thinking. I've already rode the bike it is rides like new but I figured if I ever tried to sell it people would be hung up on the 24,000 miles it currently has. I'm personally of the opinion that if you don't beat on the bike and do all the recommended services the mileage doesn't really matter.

#4 ·
aggie03 said:
That's about what I was thinking. I've already rode the bike it is rides like new but I figured if I ever tried to sell it people would be hung up on the 24,000 miles it currently has. I'm personally of the opinion that if you don't beat on the bike and do all the recommended services the mileage doesn't really matter.
Well anything that spins in a engine is going to have wear on it. My 2000 SV has a little over 19k on it now, I still owe about $1500 on it. I just assume keep it. I will never get the money I have put in all the mods. When my new R1 comes along...I will hold onto that one as well.

#5 ·
Milage is the same with MC's as cars. As long as they're taken care of...it's all gravy! Sv set you up good on those prices... I would say anywhere between $3K - $4K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.