Two Wheel Forums banner

One of my favorite vids..

4K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  ScottSellersUNR 
#1 ·
Just found this one again.. 220mph.. :eek: :cool: click here

#2 ·
All I can say is he is one brave mofo. It took him once he got the bike straight, 23 seconds to get it up to 220mph. WOW :eek:

I have seen this one before somewhere. Love watching it over and over. :D And over again. LOL

#3 ·
Yeah, I luv that one. Got to love when you or somebody does stuff like that. The motor is screamin "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" The temp on that Busa goes from 61 to 158....

#5 ·
04gixxer750 said:
i dunno guys, are you sure its mph and not kilometers? the 220 on this vid looks very similar to the 150 i do regularly.....

I was watching the road as he passed the white strips. He didn't seem to be going that fast but who know. 220kph would be 140mph.

#9 ·
double2000r6 said:
I don't know it looks pretty slow for MPH. Plus 220? That speedo is either way off or that was KPH. I have heard of a Busa that has about $50k of mods doing 246 mph on the salt flats but just some joe doing 220 like that? Doesn't seem feasible..

I've seen that bike in a mag and he is still trying to get it faster. WTF is he going to do with it?? :bash:

#10 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
but we dont know what kinda mods this dude has on this beast..so its hard to say either way..

This is true. We don't know what he has but look at the video again and watch how the white strips pass him and then you go out on your bike and do the same at 120-130mph and see how little difference there is. Just my :2cents:

#11 ·
watch the lines as the race cars go, etc....going fast is going fast...you cant really say..well this line goes by this fast so its 150 as opposed to this line is going by this fast so that 200 + when its from a home made video. just me :2cents: :)

#12 ·
OK Stop the press. Stop (pause) the (pause) press. I got the 4-11 and the skinny on this shiznit. The bike we are looking at in this video is a Turbo Hayabusa and it is 220MPH. I did some research on it so we would all know. Looking closely at the gauges, it is in mph and the inside numbers are in kph. So Matthew, I say sorry for wanting to argue with you on it and not think it was MPH. You were right.(Don't get used to me telling you this!!)

Just thought everyone would want to know this so now we can all sleep better at night. I know I will. :D

#13 ·
Yes, Im gonna say I told you so..I do my homework with the stuff I put up... :D OK, Im done rubbing it in ;) ..Im still on a high from running my bike tonite when I got home!! :cool:

#19 ·
I signed up in here bcuz I just bought a C6 ... Love the car ... and this is a great forum also

Now with regards to the video ... It's my bike ... it's that fast - We've had it up to 248mph ( on GPS) - I've personally done 232mph (GPS) - 250+ will be no problem .. anyone that doesn't believe it ... come on down to Nawlins and I'll give you a taste of speed ... Here's is the magazine article that was mentioned

Taken on the side of the road immediately after I did it

Here is my dyno sheet @12psi on PUMP GAS - I have 35psi at my finger tips - Let's just say 600rwhp is no problem

The bike is currently back at TotalKaosPerformance being beefed up a little more - We are going to do even faster videos once I get it back

LOVE the forum

:twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox:

#22 ·
See one more reason that VelocityRacing is the place to take it if u want it fast... Barry Hensons persoanl drag bike is somewhere well over 600RWHP im sure now....and you can buy the identical kit he uses from him... id say this bike has the 7,800$ Stage three kit too... jsut at low boost on the dyno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.