Two Wheel Forums banner

New Fairing Set - 05 Honda Cbr600rr

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  florida boy 
#1 ·
Hey guys, been looking on ebay for fairing sets and the one I'm looking into (repsol honda scheme) is really expensive, especially the shipping portion. about 500 + 250 shipping (from hong kong). I wouldn't mind paying for the set just the shipping really hurts. Anyone know of any online stores/sites that would sell these cheaper (not necessarily worse quality but I bet the shipping would be a ton lower) and preferably already in the U.S. Personally I'd like the repsol fairings as they are a nice addition plus something not every honda rider would have on their bike.

The bike is a 05 Honda 600rr

Here are some pics of the damaged area (just the right mid/lower and tail are scratched up)

or I could take the time to look for people who might be parting out their bikes in my color, good condition etc. Its cheaper and saves me lots of money but I'll have to go scavenging on craigslist/forums/online/everywhere, and even then there is no guarantee that I'll find one either.

Any input or responses would be great. Thank you

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.