Two Wheel Forums banner

I guess the bike is going to have to wait...

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  fatburg 
#1 ·
I just picked this up Friday.

2007 Black Subaru STI. 46 miles on it.

I sold the Camaro (was having some issues with it and remember all the things I didnt like about them after I had been driving it for a week or so.)

the jeep is still here though :)

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah

out of the hole it crushes the Camaro but up top it is a little lacking. I think they run 13.0 stock in the 1/4 mile. very fast and very fun car!

It cost me about 33,000.00 It was really expensive to me but its finally a car that I am very happy with and can keep for a very long time. It has taken me about 5 years (and maybe 10 cars) to finally figure that out LOL

#11 ·
Yeah actually its a sneeze guard to protect the back window and trunklid.

There is a huge thread on the Subaru forum of people swapping wings and trunks. I posted up and am looking for someone with a trunklid without the wing OR witht he smaller WRX wing. Should have it swapped this week possibly.

Before anyone says anything, the wing is bolted on and can not just be taken off because there are like 10 holes or something that I would have to fill. if I wanted to just swap for the WRX wing, I would have to swap the entire trunk because the WRX wing bolts in with 4 bolts instead of 10... the rest of the holes would be exposed.

#12 ·
\
I used to like the styling of the EVO more but the interior just didnt do it for me. I have a double DIN DVD head unit that I took out of my Audio and I can put that in the Subaru... the EVO only has a single DIN stereo opening.

#15 ·
That's a sick car. I am going to buy one of those in a few years and track the chit out of it.

For now I'm broke and just have the bike.

You should be able to find some boy racer who could only afford the WRX base model and wants to swap trunks with you. It would make the car look a ton better and wouldn't cost you any money. Try craigslist or the wrx forums :2cents:

You will lose some highspeed downforce without the wing but I doubt you'll notice/care unless you track it.

#18 ·
:drool: VERY nice car.... definitely on my top 10 list of cars (that I could realistically own).

Evos and STIs are both real nice. Evos are slightly more hardcore, or at least they used to be.

but still no bike :nonod: :lol: j/p

#23 ·
the sti, and the evo are the two sports car I would buy. Well more like the ones I can afford. I drove a new corvette from the dealership once, and that car was awesome.

I can't justify paying $60000 for one when the sti, and evo are half of that. have fun with the car, and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.