What are you doing?

• Definitely coming, lodge room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely coming, making my own reservations elsewhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

TWF Rally 2008

37K views 260 replies 28 participants last post by  Trip 
#1 · (Edited)
Date of the official party is Friday June 6th, 2008 near Deal's Gap, NC at Tapoco Lodge. A lot of us will be getting there early in the week and staying through sunday. It's time to start making plans. I am going to start talking with Marsha at Tapoco Lodge in setting up our group in the Lodge. I need to know if you plan to stay at the Lodge and what type of room you think you would like.

Rate info for this season:

Cabin or Lodge Room double occupancy $95.00
single occupancy $85.00
Economy Lodge Room $65 double or single occupancy

$25.00 for each additional person

Lodge info at www.tapocolodge.com

#2 ·
If you are coming in a group and staying in one room, only one person in the group vote for your room. Basically submit 1 vote per room you will be occupying. Like Drewpy/psychochild would only need to submit one vote for both of them.

#21 ·
I'm gonna try... it'll probably be one of the first things out of my mouth when I get to Korea... "uh sir/ma'am, I'd like to take my mid tour starting 20 may... is that cool?" :lol:

my only issue is I get there in March... then leave for a month in two months? uh... yeah don't think it's gonna work out...

09 though.. probably a better chance... and maybe my ONLY true chance for a long while as I'm plan'n on heading to Europe after Korea...:idk:

#23 ·
you won't have to sleep, I will keep you running the dragon all night.

BTW, I am testing a new light setup with my HIDs this weekend. Will post it up if it is effective. It shows promise.

#68 ·
Leave him at home and I'll definitely come...

I won't ride all that superslab... tires are $$ and superslab will ruin the arced profile of PPs... will decrease life as well as their reknowned quick turn-in ability.

I'll be trailerin'

I'll eat with your tourin' a$$ tho :lol:
Fluck that... Well, maybe from the distance you will be coming... For me, if I go, it's all back road bombing the whole way... I've considered FedEx'ing luggage to and fro so I can REALLY ride on the way down...

#64 ·
yeah if I go... i'm ****'n riding! I'd only have 30 days so I'll be riding as much as I can... besides... that extra seat time will help me feel a little more comfortable on the dragon...

I would like company... even if they're trailer'n it'd be nice to have someone to bs with over meals and what not.

#67 ·
well I've got some Diablo strada's (sport touring tires) on right now... they may be a little squared off when I get down there but not bad... and besides... I need to get some miles on them... as I assume I'll need new shoes when I get back from Korea anyways... what with these just sitting for a year (maybe two) :idk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.